• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John Bolton

Bolton was always a war-monger, that was common knowledge. But his stint at the White House proved he is also a conniving, lying, and opportunistic POS. He turned out to be no different than all the other DC swamp dwellers. It's like a disease with these scumbags. He may have been a decent person once, but years of inhabiting that cesspool DC changes a person for life.

don't forget that the obama team had access to the "hammer" and thus every bit of available information and communications on everyone.
how many of these idiots are being controlled by this potential dirt? hard to say.

Reactions: FishinGuns
don't forget that the obama team had access to the "hammer" and thus every bit of available information and communications on everyone.
how many of these idiots are being controlled by this potential dirt? hard to say.
Brought to you originally by GWB and the P.A. Which congress then re-upped after the sunset.....hmmmm, were the tidbits just too tasty to let go?

He sucks.
bolton.jpg

OK, now I'm sure. Bolton is a POS swamp dweller, attention whore and will likely soon be a CNN regular. I wouldn't be surprised if sleepy Joe didn't ask him to be his VP.

his book would be an epic purse swing if he wasn't another also ran in a long list of fired trump appointees to sign their name to a "book" some ghost writer authored

OK, now I'm sure. Bolton is a POS swamp dweller, attention whore and will likely soon be a CNN regular. I wouldn't be surprised if sleepy Joe didn't ask him to be his VP.
I believe Joe has stated his VP will be a female. Although with Joe forgetting quite a few things recently, I’m not sure he remembers what the short list even looks like for VP candidates.

I believe Joe has stated his VP will be a female. Although with Joe forgetting quite a few things recently, I’m not sure he remembers what the short list even looks like for VP candidates.

Joe is in the process of giving his VP picks the smell test, due to the age requirements of elected office no children will be subjected to this creepy old pedophile .

Not unless he has a sex change. Then he would be perfect choice. Well, except for one thing, he/she is white.

Newsflash, Joe ain't doing any picking. He will just be told who it's gonna be. I am still not convince that Joe is even going to be the Candidate.
Quite possible. Not many on the democratic side are enthused about Joe. Honestly, Tulsi Gabbard seemed like a good pick but she was too center of left apparently.

I see Bolton is doing an interview on one of the major news networks soon. I forget the network and time/date. But I'd be interested in seeing what he has to lie about.

See my post, #4, above. Lols!

Bolton has always been a war monger battling for preemptive military strikes on North Korea and Iran and wanting to bring the fight to Russia for harboring Edward Snowden. But I still want to read his book.

Here is exert that got leaked yesterday, "President Donald Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to agree to trade policies that would help with his re-election in November...according to an explosive new book by former national security adviser John Bolton, in which he describes his former boss as employing "obstruction of justice as a way of life."

Don't tell me you guys aren't in the least bit interested.

J

Gossip,

All this is, is a couple of guys sitting around the office, talking in circles, venting and saying the same shit we say every day when nobody is looking. "That reporter sucks, should be shot for treason the way they twisted my words", and suddenly it's national news. You all do it every second on here in the Bear Pit,

You can easily take any conversation between people, especially after hours, out of sight and cherry-pick points throughout then, twist it to appear unsavory.

Nothing about this stuff is policy-based, nobody is saying they had to intervene to keep from him lighting the world on fire. Instead, it's a bunch of disgruntled assholes pulling out some choice phrase spoken in private. Gee, a Rich, Entitled New Yorker talking shit about people and trying to leverage their position for further gain, never heard of her... .:unsure::alien:

Bolton has always been a war monger battling for preemptive military strikes on North Korea and Iran and wanting to bring the fight to Russia for harboring Edward Snowden. But I still want to read his book.

Here is exert that got leaked yesterday, "President Donald Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to agree to trade policies that would help with his re-election in November...according to an explosive new book by former national security adviser John Bolton, in which he describes his former boss as employing "obstruction of justice as a way of life."

J

Interested in the same sort of way that you might be interested in bitter ex’s try to defame each other on social media after a break up?

Gossip,

All this is, is a couple of guys sitting around the office, talking in circles, venting and saying the same shit we say every day when nobody is looking. "That reporter sucks, should be shot for treason the way they twisted my words", and suddenly it's national news. You all do it every second on here in the Bear Pit,

You can easily take any conversation between people, especially after hours, out of sight and cherry-pick points throughout then, twist it to appear unsavory.

Nothing about this stuff is policy-based, nobody is saying they had to intervene to keep from him lighting the world on fire. Instead, it's a bunch of disgruntled assholes pulling out some choice phrase spoken in private. Gee, a Rich, Entitled New Yorker talking shit about people and trying to leverage their position for further gain, never heard of her... .:unsure::alien:
Truth on taking pieces of conversations and making stories out of context. Not just in the moment, but 10-30 years ago in different social climates and political areas while holding them to today’s environment.

J

Of course he’d embellish something to sell his books. Caught your particular eye, right?

Bet it’s bullshit.

Personally, I don't care if every word of Bolton's books is true. I agree with many of Trumps points if he did say it.

Here's what leftist scum fail to realize when they hope this is finally the straw that broke the camel's back and now Trump will lose his most loyal supporters. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! Their is nothing, and I mean nothing, that Trump could say or do that would make me want to support that brain dead, dementia patient, Joe Biden. Our country is literally at stake, and I would rather jump off a bridge than even consider supporting a Democrat (or worse, one of these RINO Never Trumpers).

Off topic. Biden is not making any decisions. His handlers from DNC ( CPUSA) are running his show. They will pick the VP. Neither will run the show. The CPUSA is running the party. POTUS and VPOTUS will just be figureheads.

Of course he’d embellish something to sell his books. Caught your particular eye, right?

Bet it’s bullshit.

It is easy to sit here and cast stones at the opposition. But It makes sense in this current political climate to listen to both sides and see if the truth is in there to some degree. I think if you just dismiss everything that doesn't fit within your narrative and just reside in your echo chamber, you are leaving a lot on the table. I am not a Trump fan but I do believe he is our president, we should support him and give him a chance to do his job unabated by the nonsense that has plagued his first presidential term. You don't have to be a stanch Trump supporter to see the game being run on him. And he doesn't have 40 years in DC to have built the allies, found the advisors and dirt on opponents to defend these attacks. He is swimming in deep waters and DC is full of sharks.

Just got done reading Doris Kearns Goodwin's new book, "Leadership in Turbulent Times." She quotes her husband, "America's not as fragile as it seems..." I tend to believe him.

Personally, I don't care if every word of Bolton's books is true. I agree with many of Trumps points if he did say it.

Here's what leftist scum fail to realize when they hope this is finally the straw that broke the camel's back and now Trump will lose his most loyal supporters. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! Their is nothing, and I mean nothing, that Trump could say or do that would make me want to support that brain dead, dementia patient, Joe Biden. Our country is literally at stake, and I would rather jump off a bridge than even consider supporting a Democrat (or worse, one of these RINO Never Trumpers).

Biden is senile and crazy. The thing with touching kids is insane and makes you wonder how he is not dead. I keep hoping there is a third party non crazy candidate that emerges but it wont happen. Trump is concerned with legacy and the value of his name. I see that as being important to him and how history will remember for him - which gives me faith.

Dwayne the Rock Johnson is going to run as an independent and win

It would only be right that we go from a reality tv president to a wrestle mania president

I would vote for him on one condition - he gives Pelosi the People's Elbow on the floor of Congress.

694940094001_6034285608001_6034284909001-vs.jpg

Doesn't matter what the Trump loyalists think its the swing voters in the swing states that will decide this election.

It is easy to sit here and cast stones at the opposition. But It makes sense in this current political climate to listen to both sides and see if the truth is in there to some degree. I think if you just dismiss everything that doesn't fit within your narrative and just reside in your echo chamber, you are leaving a lot on the table. I am not a Trump fan but I do believe he is our president, we should support him and give him a chance to do his job unabated by the nonsense that has plagued his first presidential term. You don't have to be a stanch Trump supporter to see the game being run on him. And he doesn't have 40 years in DC to have built the allies, found the advisors and dirt on opponents to defend these attacks. He is swimming in deep waters and DC is full of sharks.

Just got done reading Doris Kearns Goodwin's new book, "Leadership in Turbulent Times." She quotes her husband, "America's not as fragile as it seems..." I tend to believe him.

You make your thoughts, I’ll make mine. That’s at least the ‘Merica we used to know.

Trump fucked up hiring the loose cannon asshat in the first place. The whole loose cannon asshat part, is why I don’t believe him now. He put in damning shit for both sides, I believe to embellish to make life harder for Trump, by making his “stories” sound more credible... and to make a shit load of money - since he’ll be out of right-wing politics for the rest of his existence. And I doubt he’ll be out of the left’s, at this rate...

It’ll warm my heart if Trump gets the opportunity to mention him looking up, just like ol’ McCain. Bolton can rot for this bullshit. He’s a turncoat traitor in my book.

Hey I said from day one this fucker isn’t a swamp monster. He’s a Bush monster. The facts are this country for almost 40 years has been controlled by the bushes Clinton’s and next Obama’s.
Newsflash, Joe ain't doing any picking. He will just be told who it's gonna be. I am still not convince that Joe is even going to be the Candidate.

I’ve been saying cumhomo and black beauty aka. Michelle Ed will be running by august 1st for a month now. They are just keeping them out of the middle of the bullshit that’s going on now.

Hey I said from day one this fucker isn’t a swamp monster. He’s a Bush monster. The facts are this country for almost 40 years has been controlled by the bushes Clinton’s and next Obama’s.

I’ve been saying cumhomo and black beauty aka. Michelle Ed will be running by august 1st for a month now. They are just keeping them out of the middle of the bullshit that’s going on now.
If that happens, the Dems still lose. They are a joke already.

My take on this is that Bolton is just another swamp rat that is likely taking cues from the RNC and the DNC to bait Trump into self-destructing. The president just needs to STFU about all this shit because they know when he tweets and makes other statements it makes him look petty and even deranged. DJT just needs to let his spokespeople and others respond to this shit. The new press secretary hottie is good as well is Kellyanne Conway. Even some swamp rats like Lindsey Graham will defend him.