• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John DOE 36

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
It's been common knowledge for a while that Bill and Epstein were REALLY good friends. He specifically requested secret service to pause his protection services when he would hang out with his best buddy. The release of the list doesn't really change anything.

You know it’s not going anywhere.

Just release the list in full if this were a real thing.

This BS “list to be released soon” shit is just more bread and circuses.

Bill is probably fucking a child at this very moment.

I wonder if Monica was Mossad.

IMG_1437.jpeg

O ye of little faith - now that the names are goi g to made public “officially” not just what’s been leaked the brave men and women of law enforcement will surely set up a task force - probably headed by the fbi to bring these monsters in !!

Would Hilary have the balls to Clintonize Bill? Hope bill doesnt get depressed and ummm off himself.

O ye of little faith - now that the names are goi g to made public “officially” not just what’s been leaked the brave men and women of law enforcement will surely set up a task force - probably headed by the fbi to bring these monsters in !!
Cops and feds are mostly good. It’s just a few bad apples

last time i saw a photo of ol billy boy, he looked like he had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

i will enjoy watching the reaper take these scumbags. what amazes me is how long the cocksuckers hold out.
They get free spare parts (hearts, livers, lungs, kidneys), courtesy of their friend and brother Xi.

Remember when this was a conspiracy and anti Semitic to believe epstine arranged for the world’s powerful to fuck kids do blackmail and satanic purposes.
Ya Pepperidge Farms remembers as well!

Something everyone knew already and nothing will happen.

Thing is, dipshits like Willy were "compromised" years ago. Plus he is now very irrelevant. "Exposing" him as a pedophile will not surprise anyone and it won't make anyone change their mind about him.
Same for many of the others on that list.
Notice that the entire list is not being made public? The only names to be exposed will be of no political consequence such as Willy. There might be one name or maybe two that will be released in an attempt to damage them politically and it may work.
The names that won't be exposed are the ones we need to have out in public.
Why not publish the entire list?

entire list? no way. the ones who still have utility to the NWO will continue to protected and blackmailed for their cooperation in the planned reset. not that blackmail instead of willing cooperation will be needed. the ones like wee willey might be outed to shut up us "conservatives". king barry will decide that.

Reactions: BCP
Unsure of who filed the subpoena for the list.....judge/prosecutor/whoever ???

How long will that person take to hang themself ?

Remember when this was a conspiracy and anti Semitic to believe epstine arranged for the world’s powerful to fuck kids do blackmail and satanic purposes.
Ya Pepperidge Farms remembers as well!
Who's going to do anything? The DOJ? They have been openly corrupt and there's nothing that can be done about it.
Maybe Durham? Yeah, that's it. Durham to the rescue.

Now, I can’t say anything good about what happened on that island. Those folks were simply evil, no way around it.

However, before we come down too hard on brother bill, consider

Somehow, someway William Jefferson Clinton, got himself tied up to the most miserable, vile, mean human being who likely ever walked on the face of this earth. Consider this, how would you feel or how would you acti if you were married to none other than Hillary Rottingham Clinton.

In real life I have met and spent time talking with lawyers from Little Rock, Arkansas who had to deal with her. They would completely agree with my description of her in the previous paragraph. She is one of a kind, which for the human race is very fortunate, two of her is just so bad one can’t even contemplate the ramifications.

Now, I can’t say anything good about what happened on that island. Those folks were simply evil, no way around it.

Somehow, someway William Jefferson Clinton, got himself tied up to the most miserable, vile, mean human being who likely ever walked on the face of this earth. Consider this, how would you feel or how would you acti if you were married to none other than Hillary Rottingham Clinton.

In real life I have met and spent time talking with lawyers from Little Rock, Arkansas who had to deal with her. They would completely agree with my description of her in the previous paragraph. She is one of a kind, which for the human race is very fortunate, two of her is just so bad one can’t even contemplate the ramifications.
Slick Willy was a perv long before Epstein. More than likely he sought out Epstein. He fits every adjective you assigned to Epstein.
He stuck his dick in Hillary when she was just a money grubbing school girl. They were groomed for the long term. No different than the kenyan and Michael

Had a cousin that knew her from her Rose Law Firm gig in LR.
He was a badass , but said she scared him more than any man. And that was a long time ago. He could judge character, or lack of in this instance.

Slick Willy was a perv long before Epstein. More than likely he sought out Epstein. He fits every adjective you assigned to Epstein.
He stuck his dick in Hillary when she was just a money grubbing school girl. They were groomed for the long term. No different than the kenyan and Michael
Reminds me of an old saying.

In Arkansas, the definition of a virgin is someone who can run faster than the governor (when Clinton was gov.)

Thing is, dipshits like Willy were "compromised" years ago. Plus he is now very irrelevant. "Exposing" him as a pedophile will not surprise anyone and it won't make anyone change their mind about him.
Same for many of the others on that list.
Notice that the entire list is not being made public? The only names to be exposed will be of no political consequence such as Willy. There might be one name or maybe two that will be released in an attempt to damage them politically and it may work.
The names that won't be exposed are the ones we need to have out in public.
Why not publish the entire list?
while you maybe right, banging children is a crime and if his name is on the list then he should be expecting some heat.

I watched the movie Sound of Freedom last night. Made me sick to my stomach, sick f#cks that participate in pedo shit need to be executed. No rehabilitation, your guilty your done!
Look up sex offenders in your local. Start there👍

I for one don't think he ever slick willied that old evil bag. I am not gonna look for it, but there was a "close friend" or something along those lines to Killary, who looked EXACTLY like that hideous troll Chelsea... gotta be her dad.

I for one don't think he ever slick willied that old evil bag. I am not gonna look for it, but there was a "close friend" or something along those lines to Killary, who looked EXACTLY like that hideous troll Chelsea... gotta be her dad.
My Brenda always said that, Bill was not Chelsea’s father.