• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John McCain had IRS target freedom loving Americans, Hope he does not die for a long time but suffers badly, that basterd

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...nous-targeting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1529710913389.png

We are so far down the big government totalitarian banana republic hole, it will never be reversed.

The public servant has become the master.

Reactions: wildcats
when McCain finally dies....Trump should grant his Tumor the Medal of Honor for valiant action, above and beyond the call of duty, for defending the country from enemy combatants

My opinion will likely change with time, but right now, I wonder, will Trump get an invite to McStain's wake ? I think if I were Trump, I'd decline if invited. If not invited, I wouldn't say an 'effin word........ not of accolades, nor of condolences. Flesh out all the "bi-partisan" politicians (particularly the liberals) by observing their comforting comments to see just where they stand. Although, there isn't much doubt left, based on their actions in the last month, 3 months, year, 2, 5, 10 years.......etc.

I'd wish McStain an early funeral, but I think that there is probably some scumbag waiting in the wings to take his place. In terms of McStain's remaining days, I don't give a shit whether he goes tomorrow or 10 years from now. He isn't suited or fit for office, I know he's going sooner rather than later, so I really don't care when his anti-birthday is.

Last edited:
What's always disgusted me about him, is after spending all that time in a fucking POW camp, he didn't learn ONE goddamn thing about sending soldiers into harms way. He was one of the most warmongering motherfuckers of all time and thank god we were spared a McCain presidency. Others see him as a hero, but even if he were, he spent every moment from that day to now undoing it all.

Reactions: gigamortis
As a state revenuer targeting is a big no-no. Any prospect that came down the chain has been turned down. And any accusation from up the chain is always responded with all his business competitors are in compliance and if there are any that are not they too are under audit. Any revenuer that participates in these politically motivated audits do so by there own free will and association with several of the deadly sins. In my world, these revenuers are fucking trash. 1) they can turn down any case they want and 2) they should only be choosing their own cases to CYA. We are experts at lie detection even coming from our own support system. The shit is so deep in the taxation business that once you take that step into it with that false hand reaching out to save your ass is the point you become truly fucked. So, no big surprise that a politician wants a particular audit. The real crime are the motherfuckers that take the assignment rather than saying fuck off. There is no crying in auditing and we really do talk like this and that is no shit. A good revenuer is a well dressed revenuer even if he has to go without for a while. My big boss by appointment gets his suits from the Men's Warehouse. My tailor is from India and my clothes are made in Hong Kong. That is a big "Fuck you, man" when we're standing or sitting together in the same room with the public present. Just another temporary bureaucrat breaking my fucking Division. Or as I like to say, "Another day, another blow job." My field unit has the Glengarry Glen Ross list because we created it ourselves and we don't need any help other than support. So, all it takes is one dirty loser unit out there. We expect politicians to act like trash. It is the public that deserves and should demand revenuers with enough brass balls to say, No. That is all there is to it. Out.

and Meghan McCain will come out defending the war hero?

The cock sucker should have died on the 29th of July in 1967. How the fuck getting shot down makes you a war hero is beyond me. I prefer to call those who did not get shot down war hero's, but that's just me. Talk to those who were in the Hilton with him an see what they say about the prick.
There is a special place in hell for assholes like him an he can't get there soon enough for me. I can not believe the people of Az are that stupid, as to keep electing that enemy of the USA.

My opinion will likely change with time, but right now, I wonder, will Trump get an invite to McStain's wake ? I think if I were Trump, I'd decline if invited. If not invited, I wouldn't say an 'effin word........ not of accolades, nor of condolences. Flesh out all the "bi-partisan" politicians (particularly the liberals) by observing their comforting comments to see just where they stand. Although, there isn't much doubt left, based on their actions in the last month, 3 months, year, 2, 5, 10 years.......etc.

I'd wish McStain an early funeral, but I think that there is probably some scumbag waiting in the wings to take his place. In terms of McStain's remaining days, I don't give a shit whether he goes tomorrow or 10 years from now. He isn't suited or fit for office, I know he's going sooner rather than later, so I really don't care when his anti-birthday is.

The scumbag waiting in the wings is McSally. She was endorsed by McCain, she shows up during campaign time promising border security, then goes away until campaign time again. Her spokes person attended our Chamber's Economic Development Committee's meeting on Tuesday. He was there to observe and take information 'back to the DC folks'. Therein lies the problem. Why are there 'DC Folks' in the first place? If you want to fix this shit, abolish DC. No more DC offices, no more DC staff. Make every meeting a video conference. The lobbyists will have to travel to each member's office in their respective state to lobby. DO NOT allow every politician to assemble their offices in a 'government' building. Keep them seperated and only let them talk on the phone. Maybe this would limit their ability to pass more laws. /Rant off

In more practical terms, who would you endorse to replace McC?

Do you live/vote in AZ?

Inquiring AZ minds want to know...

Greg

We are so far down the big government totalitarian banana republic hole, it will never be reversed.

The public servant has become the master.
In more practical terms, who would you endorse to replace McC?

Do you live/vote in AZ?

Inquiring AZ minds want to know...

Greg
That is the real problem . We have Brian Fitspatrick R in Pa and he is a Blue in Red's clothing . Anti 2A , anti Trump , pro illegal anti citizen . A finer Traitor never . He was CIA which I'm starting to think means Obozo ball washer . There are no Republicans or Dems just us and them .

Dr. Kelly Ward. I've spoken with her in Tucson and she seems like a real conservative. She talks about government being too big and over reaching.

Just my observation.

Any candidate that talks about small government gets torpedoed right away if they have any success.

I'm looking at her for the Senate, too.

I also think that waiting for Flake to Lame Duck himself into oblivion may be a major and painful waste of time.

My only real concern is my core distrust of anyone who is willing to swim in that polluted pool called politics.

Your suggestions for changes, while attractive, would never fly.

Greg