• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John McCain not looking good

Glioblastoma killed my Best Man, though I guess docs initially gave him six months and the team at Northwestern got him six years.

It doesn't fuck around - its as aggressive and relentless as any cancer and being in the brain, causes people to REALLY lose themselves toward the end...very ugly.

How is he worth millions when he hasn't had a job since leaving the navy in '81?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
McCain is responsible for Obama care ebing around today, he has cost more lives that stalin over time. Bet he ain't getting Ocare treatment, fuck him, I hope god makes it painful that fuck.

He's been pulling in good money since 1982 ... if you can't muster up a few million from pulling in 2 incomes for 36 years, you've done something wrong ... especially when you married in to a TON of money.

While I'll agree that $250k per year does not equate to a $25M net worth, even in the San Francisco Bay area you can do substantially better than "get by" on $250k per year.

Glioblastoma killed my Best Man, though I guess docs initially gave him six months and the team at Northwestern got him six years.

It doesn't fuck around - its as aggressive and relentless as any cancer and being in the brain, causes people to REALLY lose themselves toward the end...very ugly.
This. My dad was also diagnosed with it. As soon as he was diagnosed he had surgery and started radiation and chemo. He only made it 10 months. It's a terrible way to go.

In March of 1982, starting with $0, if you invested $15K / quarter in a DOW index fund you'd have almost $17 MILLION.

In March of 1982, starting with $100,000, if you invested $0 each quarter, you'd have $4.3 MILLION.

I just used the DOW as an example, it completely ignores the fact that insider trading was legal for members of congress for a very long time. It was supposed to have been fixed with the STOCK Act from a few years ago.

Last edited:
Don't wish it on anyone, but now AZ will have a chance to put someone in the seat that will work FOR us.

In March of 1982, starting with $0, if you invested $15K / quarter in a DOW index fund you'd have almost $17 MILLION.

In March of 1982, starting with $100,000, if you invested $0 each quarter, you'd have $4.3 MILLION.

I just used the DOW as an example, it completely ignores the fact that insider trading was legal for members of congress for a very long time. It was supposed to have been fixed with the STOCK Act from a few years ago.

15K per quarter? In 1982?
Are you fucking serious?

In '82 I was making less than 10k per year. After joining the Air Force in '84 my pay was less than 12k annually.
Thankfully, Reagan helped move that number up.

To invest 60K annually, you'd have to be making well over 100k to "Get by" at that rate.
How many people were making that level of money in the early 80's?

Reactions: 1J04
To invest 60K annually, you'd have to be making well over 100k to "Get by" at that rate.

His 1982 Senate salary was $70K. I have no clue how much his disabled pension was/is. Even if he couldn't start until 1990, he'd still be at $7 MILLION.

$5K / quarter since 1982 net's him $5.7M. Lower it to $1K / quarter and it's still over $1M. The point still is: It's very easy for him to have been a multi-millionaire by now.

I don't recall if he was one of the Senators who sold all of their stocks 12 days before the crash in 2008 because they received a briefing from the treasury secretary ... and I doubt those incidents were rare.

Last edited:
I met the man on several occasions. Even a private lunch c. 2004... just a couple of us. He was funny, engaging, nice, and talked a great game. I thought he was a fantastic person. It was a really fun time with a guy who was likable beyond words.

And then he FU*$ed everyone in the ass he ever talked to.

I understand he had a tough time in a tiger cage. I respect that he put on a uniform when lots of hippie faggots did not. I thought he was a great human being who I would have a beer with any time. He was likable and fun. In retrospect, it was a giant sham. He was a chameleon, Woody Allen-Zelig parody... who would say anything to anyone in order to keep his position in The Swamp. (note the caps.)

At this point... I hope he dies soon. And his seat goes to a real Republican.

In most earnest disdain....

Sirhr

Starbuck (and I'll pass this on to everyone)... I can't condemn anyone's conduct under POW status. It had to suck. Lot of POW's did what was needed to do to survive... and pass-on the intel on what they went through. Psychological torture was the least of the things they endured... and, in reality, everyone breaks. He went through something horrible. And unless you, me or the denizens of the 'Hide went through it... we can't in good conscience condemn his reaction to... years of it.

That said... after he returned home... he had the presence of mind to re-integrate with society. Marry a wealthy lady. Decide to run for the U.S. Senate. Earn his way to committee-chairmanships and some very, very senior posts. So his time in a tiger cage... clearly still allowed him to make some very rational decisions... and to earn his way to the top of some important Senate-select committees....

So his service, IMHO, needs to be separated from his performance as an elected official.

Again... I met the man. Several times. I liked him. I respected him. I thought he was genial, funny, coherent and a great American.

And today, I think he fu***d me and many Americans.

This has nothing to do with his having to live in the Hanoi Hilton. He did that. He did that... in circumstances that I can't say that I wouldn't have broken too. Nor can any of us on the 'Hide.

It has everything to do with his decisions afterwards. When he came to the American People... or at least the people of Arizona... and said that he could put his past behind him... to represent his state and the American People... to advise and consent... despite his past.

He FUC*ED us all. It has nothing to do with his service. I won't denigrate his horrible time in NV hands. I will denigrate everything he has done to us... while claiming that he is one thing... while voting and stating... otherwise.

Just my two percent of a dollar.... YMMV... offer not valid in Montana... As Seen On TV... Whatever.

Sirhr

What?1...how many people invest 90% of their salary? He was making ~$70K per year max (legal $).

If you were investing $15K/quarter in 1982, you would be making at least $300K/year and even that is a stretch. Not many were doing that in 1982 with inflation of 15%.

Plus these statistics are ALWAYS optimistic otherwise there would be many more people in a better state.

He us a crook like all of his brethren

What?1...how many people invest 90% of their salary?
His wife has a LOT of money and they were married in 1980, it's feasible that he didn't need any of his salary or disabled retirement to contribute. And, he's been rolling in 'outside income' for a long time. For example, in 2002 and 2003, he had almost $300K of book royalties.

Again, it takes minimal money to become a millionaire when you have 36 years to let it grow. IMO, it'd be a bigger issue if he weren't one by now!

Last edited:
Payoffs from the globalists and the military industrial complex. He is one evil fucker, a manchurian senator., he was turned the minute they pulled his pussy rat ass out of that pond he landed on.

when that communist fuckers finally dies, I will celebrate.

How is calling him a piece of shit and the fact that you posted this thread not you celebrating?

John McCain has served his country in a greater capacity than most ever will. Just because I don't agree with everything he has done or said doesn't mean I'm going to celebrate him getting terminal cancer.

I wouldn't even be gloating if Trump got cancer.

What you and others are doing is just in incredibly poor taste. I hope you reconsider the message you are sending to others.

Reactions: Arkansas and ...
Sirhr,

My objective linking the Unz Review article was to call attention to his alleged collaboration with the NVK. This allegation I don't believe is widely known - as I think it should be - as the story was never given much play in the mainstream media. In the current year, and after he passes, we should all greet with some scepticism when he will surely be referred to as a "war hero," which he is not, if he collaborated, even if to survive.

I have not been there, and it surely must have been a tough place, but I think a real "war hero" would have told the fucking gooks to fuck the fuck off. Would I have broken? Would you have? Who knows, but the ideal is to not do that. It is to fuck with them, to not cooperate, or take the cyanide pill, no? Hard questions, from my easy chair, cat on lap, Scotch in hand, but I don't respect him at all, if the allegations are true.

Regarding separating judgement regarding his military service from his policy positions as a Senator, I dunno. I do agree with you that his policy positions have been questionable at best - at least with foreign policy. He is the rare Gentile neo-Con, always eager to project American military blood and treasure, to the dubious end of "promoting Democracy" in the Arab world, etc. Complex issues for sure, but McCain's default policy position is the B-52 strike.....

And, he's been rolling in 'outside income' for a long time. For example, in 2002 and 2003, he had almost $300K of book royalties.

From 2002 - 2011, it's over $1.2M in book royalties alone. 2003 and 2006 were good years ... over $250K per year in those years.

In 2015, almost 2 dozen Senators had over $2M in book royalties.

Nailed it. I just got done rejecting his whiny reports on your mean words.
BlatttaSplatta, don't stir shit if you don't like the stink. Fuck off.
jesus.....hes actually reporting posts?.......just when i thought he couldnt be any more of a pussy.

typical liberal cuck......throw shit around, then cry to mommy when people actually throw shit back.

god, he at least had a shred of respect when i thought he could actually take the shit like a man........that just dropped to 0.

funny, he called me a "coward" in another thread.......i can at least take a mean word or two thrown at me.....

Last edited:
I don't think he is actually on the take I think he is just evil, the grim reaper is pulling is special staff and sickle out of the closet for this commie fuktard.

What?1...how many people invest 90% of their salary? He was making ~$70K per year max (legal $).

If you were investing $15K/quarter in 1982, you would be making at least $300K/year and even that is a stretch. Not many were doing that in 1982 with inflation of 15%.

Plus these statistics are ALWAYS optimistic otherwise there would be many more people in a better state.

He us a crook like all of his brethren

Well, he did marry the richest broad in Arizona.... or daughter of the richest dude. Not like she earned it. So we can't deny his wealth... when it didn't come from his salary or investments. It did come from the betrothed.

Could there be (is there... may be better phraseology) a lot of money in donations, etc. from sources since? I think there is. There are reports that Soros has funded him... a lot. I am sure that in everything from Savings and Loans to Pharmaceuticals... he pocketed more. I don't know if the reports are all are accurate or not. I tend to think they are. The vast majority, anyway. So he ain't all buttercups and fancy smellum.

But all his 'life of luxury' is not graft and corruption. Like John "Swiftboat coward" Kerry... he married a boatload of coin. So we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't totally corrupt... but there is a good chance that he is just a whore.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik H
Guess what Jerry? The First Amendment doesn't apply here. Frank has zero obligation to let you use his website as to post mean spirited and hateful comments about Combat Veterans and Prisoners of War. In fact it is probably not in his best interest to allow the Bear Pit to become a safe haven for people like you and Cameron to spread outright falsehoods and vitriol directed at anyone who isn't in lockstep with whatever strange set of twisted conspiracy theories you happen to believe in.

The only reason I post in the Bear Pit is because letting your hatred and vitriol go unanswered is making the rest of the sane people on the site look bad. People come here to read about rifles and scopes, and as soon as they venture into the politics section, they get to see a bunch of children posting conspiracy theories from 4Chan, calling minorities savages or apes, and rampant paranoia. Enough is enough.

Have you noticed anyone here, on this entire site, who agrees with you?

Guess what Jerry? The First Amendment doesn't apply here. Frank has zero obligation to let you use his website as to post mean spirited and hateful comments about Combat Veterans and Prisoners of War. In fact it is probably not in his best interest to allow the Bear Pit to become a safe haven for people like you and Cameron to spread outright falsehoods and vitriol directed at anyone who isn't in lockstep with whatever strange set of twisted conspiracy theories you happen to believe in.

The only reason I post in the Bear Pit is because letting your hatred and vitriol go unanswered is making the rest of the sane people on the site look bad. People come here to read about rifles and scopes, and as soon as they venture into the politics section, they get to see a bunch of children posting conspiracy theories from 4Chan, calling minorities savages or apes, and rampant paranoia. Enough is enough.
ah ......so just another virtue signaling liberal on a high horse trying to fight the evil conservatives with their self perceived moral superiority.......

really not doing yourself any favors here bud........because now you just come off as a cunt who thinks hes morally superior......rather than just another liberal fucktard.

bNNTYUe.jpg

Reactions: Yasherka and 1J04

I'm pretty sure Frank can speak for himself.
You've entered the bear pit pissing on boots and are surprised when they give you the fuck you.
McCain has spent all of his "service" coin/prestige years back.
I gauge the man on what he's done for his country since, damned little.

R

Bang, you're no different. You just sit on the other side of the political aisle. You act as if you're above it, even self righteous but if you were being honest you'd see it. Jerry has his faults as we all do, and letting his emotions get away from him in some of his posts shows but he's entitled to his opinion just as you are.

Get over yourself and your sanctimonious better than those that don't agree with you attitude while you're still a kid. In the real world it won't take much to get punched in the face to find out you don't act like that.

I'll even challenge you on something. Head over to the members section and post where you live and even ask to meet up with a few of the members here to go to a range for a day. You might find it enjoyable and even grow a little when you meet people that have a different opinion than you but will talk and spend time learning about how and why someone else lives and believes.

i want to know what the hell is wrong with the folks in AZ that they kept reelecting him

For the record I have observed very little racism here on this forum, less than just about any other forum I am on. Except for you BBB T R, you are a paternal racist to the core, assume the people you are going back and forth with here are white and have white families, you would be very wrong bud. You can take your false accusations and shove them up your ass, you aint going to intimidate or kowtow anyone on this site Ratboy

btw most of us don't know what this 4chan is and I ain't gonna google it because your kind tend toward illegal sick and dark web sites.

Reactions: Nik H
How is calling him a piece of shit and the fact that you posted this thread not you celebrating?

John McCain has served his country in a greater capacity than most ever will. Just because I don't agree with everything he has done or said doesn't mean I'm going to celebrate him getting terminal cancer.

I wouldn't even be gloating if Trump got cancer.

What you and others are doing is just in incredibly poor taste. I hope you reconsider the message you are sending to others.
Forgive me for not being up on American History but isn't John McCain the guy who was shot down over Vietnam and was a POW ?

John.

For the record I have observed very little racism here on this forum, less than just about any other forum I am on. Except for you BBB T R, you are a paternal racist to the core, assume the people you are going back and forth with here are white and have white families, you would be very wrong bud. You can take your false accusations and shove them up your ass, you aint going to intimidate or kowtow anyone on this site Ratboy

btw most of us don't know what this 4chan is and I ain't gonna google it because your kind tend toward illegal sick and dark web sites.
liberal 101.....when you cant make a point, cry racism.

i mean hell, when we do have people act up, ala the 308pirate debacle.....they are dealt with VERY quickly.

but i suppose when you are a racist, you assume everyone else is a racist too.

He will get what is coming to him soon enough. I think Pelosi won’t be far behind with her dementia flare ups here recently.