• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John Noveske passed away

window2time

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2010
This may have already been posted, but I didn't see it. I know that John contributed a lot to the industry and produced some of the best firearms available. RIP
PDX traffic

Fatal Traffic Crash - Highway 260 west of Grants Pass

at 09:24
News Release from: Oregon State Police
FATAL TRAFFIC CRASH - HIGHWAY 260 WEST OF GRANTS PASS
Posted: January 5th, 2013 9:23 AM

Oregon State Police (OSP) is continuing the investigation into Friday night's single vehicle fatal traffic crash along Highway 260 (Lower River Road) west of Grants Pass that resulted in the death of a Grants Pass man.

According to Sergeant Tyler Lee, on January 4, 2013 at approximately 9:13 p.m., a 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser driven by JOHN NOVESKE, age 36, from Grants Pass, was westbound on Highway 260 near El Camino Way. As the vehicle negotiated a right curve, it traveled across the oncoming lane onto the dirt highway shoulder until it struck two large boulders. The vehicle rolled and NOVESKE was ejected.

NOVESKE, who is the owner of a local rifle manufacturing company, was not using safety restraints and was pronounced deceased at the scene.

OSP troopers from the Grants Pass and Central Point offices are continuing the investigation. Trooper Ryan Neuenschwander is the lead investigator.

OSP was assisted at the scene by Rural Metro Fire Department, ODOT and AMR ambulance. No photographs for release.

Re: John Noveske passed away

Wow, a tragedy for anyone to go that young! Live each day my friends, live each day to the fullest.

Holy Shit....I am deeply saddened by this. He was a pioneer to the shooting industry and hopefully his name will not be tarnished by bad business in the future. If there is a God I'd like to ask him this question....why take the lives of people like this and all others who do no harm yet people like DF and Bloomie are......and I'll leave it at that.

OMG! This sucks, John NOVESKE was an innovator and it is very sad to see his passing so young. This is a huge loss for both the firearms industry and enthusiasts alike. RIP

frown.gif

One of my BEST friends in the whole Firearm Industry. Same age, and I remember when we both wanted to make barrels. His success will be forever remembered. Sad Day.

I am sick to my stomach over the loss of my friend. We love you and we'll miss you Johnny!

RIP John Noveske

You will be missed dearly and thank you for your contributions to the industry! Stay strong everybody..

Much love,
S2K

RIP. I didn't know him personally but I talked to him on the phone once when ordering some port door covers and he seemed like a very nice guy.

That really sucks
frown.gif
Another great American innovator gone.

Wow, three blocks from my house and I hadn't heard this yet. That's sad to here. RIP John

May God watch over you John you will be greatly missed.

That's a shame. RIP

Just saw this posted in the Bear Pit and I'm am at a complete loss.

John is/was a fine man and he will be greatly missed. Prayers out to his family, friends and colleagues during this difficult time.

Rest in peace, brother!

Really sad to hear the news. Had the pleasure of owning one of his rifles, truly a magnificent machine.

Courtesy of GAP & Cris Costa's FB pages...

406081_512989025399674_400742159_n.jpg

154566_443852225679868_1442890635_n.jpg

Man, thats just horrible news.

I just lost a high school friend last week from a fatal car accident with his family in the car. Everybody walked away without injury except him. The reason being that he was not wearing his seat belt. So sad for John Noveske and my friend. They were both taken away too young.

I am just speechless to hear this horrific news. My condolences to his friends and family.

He will be greatly missed. May he rest in peace.

I have always wanted to meet John. I have heard nothing but good things about the bearded man! His innovations in the firearms industry are of legend! I just hope that his name will be carried on to above and beyond his expectations. My you have my condolences and prayers!

I just think how proud John should be.

Just think of all the weapon systems, parts, accesories placed into harms way wearing his cross. I am talking duty! The lives saved, etc

I happily put mine into harms way everyday

Thank you John

Rest In Peace brother

Terrible news to hear. May he rest in peace.

So sad , goes to show that you need to enjoy every day

John, Thank you for all you have done for many of us
Rest in Peace
Bill