• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater John wick III Parabellum

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Did people actually psy to see that crap? A real stinkeroo. The best part was the dogs biting guys n the crotch and the beautiful desert photography. The endless fight scenes got really boring and watching him kill 4o guys without reloading???

But it is good advertising for Taran Tactical.

JW1 was good. JW4 and even 3 with all the bullet proof clothes jumped the shark

After the first one they suck progressively more. But I still liked watching them.
    I feel the same way about the First Blood series. #1 had the right story and the right beat. A few of my older friends who came back from Vietnam could tell similar stories.

Everything after that seemed like fan fiction.

And this has to be the dumbest part of a dumb movie. WTF did wardrobe for "The Elder". FFS.

1704246021429.png

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    It gets worse on 4. You really start thinking “this whole thing dragged too far and JW is getting too old for this”.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    JW-4 final scene is after the credits...watched it last night.
    Good dog scenes.
    Few emotional feel-good scenes/situations.
    Rounds fired count matters.
    Lots of gratuitous tropes, whatever.
    Cocaine Bear was the other option proferred by junior.