• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Johnny Rotten pissed off at Homeless in Venice Beach, CA

Pretty funny....I don't see why Jonny is complaining. I would think he would be out there shooting up like he used to

Thats really sad. Beyond sad, thats really fucked up.

Reactions: Foul Mike
All the elites have these huge houses that they don't "Need" and all these big walls and gates that are "immoral" to have.
Time for them to you know share the wealth, nobody "needs" all that to themselves and isn't the world so much better without fences, borders & gates?...
Oh and of course, nobody should have guns or be able to hire people with guns to protect them from "people in need"
And we couldn't let the police provide "better service" to a wealthy class now....

Make them eat all their own doctrines and see how they like it....

All the elites have these huge houses that they don't "Need" and all these big walls and gates that are "immoral" to have.
Time for them to you know share the wealth, nobody "needs" all that to themselves and isn't the world so much better without fences, borders & gates?...
Oh and of course, nobody should have guns or be able to hire people with guns to protect them from "people in need"
And we couldn't let the police provide "better service" to a wealthy class now....

Make them eat all their own doctrines and see how they like it....

Uncle Sam should make those tax evaders pay more or give it to the homeless

This is what you get when you welcome in the homeless from other countries without a proper immigration plan.

It's got just as much to do with the deinstitutionalization of those who really should be under close psych care and our inability to put a stake through the heart of the drug trade. Of course, if illegals are humping mochilas full of junk over the border ...

illegals, drive down wages to almost slave level wages, the working class get put under pressure, tehy get destitute, they become homelss, they end up in Cali so they can get welfare,, illegals do have a bigger impact on the working class than in the past,, our country is replacing one underclass for a cheaper and more pliable underclass.

A few years ago I would have agreed with your premise VeerG and even posted on here the history of shutting down institutions, started by Jeraldo ironically enough when he was a local NYC reporter on his way to 20/20. The price of illegals and the lost opportunity by our poor is the biggest sin of the DC asshole crowd that supports this invasion. Including pussy boy trump, he needs cheap maids for his hotels.

Johnny Rotten's real name is John Joseph Lydon

Oh...an one of my favorite songs:

The bleeding heart, bedwetting Liberals who support these people invading us should take them in and provide for them until their asylum hearing comes up. It should be more than a year or two. Pelosi and Feinstein should have plenty of room to put them up since they are in DC most of the time. They even have fences around their mansions so the invaders should feel right at home.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It's got just as much to do with the deinstitutionalization of those who really should be under close psych care and our inability to put a stake through the heart of the drug trade. Of course, if illegals are humping mochilas full of junk over the border ...
We can thank Reagan for gutting our Mental Health facilities . They near closed over night to support the Cold War .

In my jurisdiction, and surrounding, we are in the middle of epidemic outbreaks of:

Hepatitis A: due to fecal matter and homeless doing homeless people things,

Typhus: because illegals bring more than just their hearts and minds.

Measles: we almost had it eradicated, and now people don't vaccinate, and..... illegals bring more than just their hearts and minds.

In my jurisdiction, and surrounding, we are in the middle of epidemic outbreaks of:

Measles: we almost had it eradicated, and now people don't vaccinate, and..... illegals bring more than just their hearts and minds.
Darwinism??

Could we hope??

Cheers, Sirhr

Darwinism??

Could we hope??

Cheers, Sirhr
More like a type of ignorant nihilism and virtue signaling the good ol' "something needs to be done" from the comfort of their homes, then it smacks them in the face.

I like this story. I wade knee deep in it for a living doing whatever I can to help these pseudo-elitist fucks understand just a pinch of the real world.

Illegals are the root cause of many problems, the schools being overrun, low wages, over crowding on the roadways, sky rocketing home prices and the basic overwhelming of the infrastructure and system. At least that is whats going on in my neck of the woods.
DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

@clcustom1911

----------
----------

New York City is currently suffering from one of the worst outbreaks of measles in the city's history. And the outbreak is primarily centered in the Hasidic Jewish neighborhoods. The number of antivaxxers are exceptionally high amongst the Orthodox community. And guess who hires the most amount of illegals to work in their supermarkets and construction businesses?

The antivaxxers by themselves are akin to a field of dry grass. All it takes is a cigarette butt flung from a passing vehicle to get an inferno going. And the illegals supplied that burning cigarette butt.

Of course, the NY Daily News and other leftist media outlets refuse to disclose that part of the story. However, people are smart and they can draw conclusions for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911
@clcustom1911

----------
----------

New York City is currently suffering from one of the worst outbreaks of measles in the city's history. And the outbreak is primarily centered in the Hasidic Jewish neighborhoods. The number of antivaxxers are exceptionally high amongst the Orthodox community. And guess who hires the most amount of illegals to work in their supermarkets and construction businesses?

The antivaxxers by themselves are akin to a field of dry grass. All it takes is a cigarette butt flung from a passing vehicle to get an inferno going. And the illegals supplied that burning cigarette butt.

Of course, the NY Daily News and other leftist mefia outlets refuse to disclose that part of the story. However, people are smart and they can draw conclusions for themselves.
Exactly!!

DING DING DINGGG

ANOTHER WINNER!!!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
As far as I'm concerned, but anyone dealing with 'issues' that could have been prevented via vaccinations are exempt from medical coverage. Period. I'm sure there's an island somewhere in the South Pacific that they can all be sent to. Probably has a lot of butterflies there.

They wanna 'chose' not to. Then they've also chosen to 'not to' be part of civilized society. Buh Bye!

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
Little kids are always the ones that have pay for their parents stupidity. Hate seeing a sick kid because his parents are stupid.

we did have it eradicated then the cheap labor and slave voter parties imported it along with millions of illegals to kill off the unruly domestic population. Start dropping off the infected in swawells neighborhood.

How you guys managing to turn this into another anti-vaxxer thread? I don't have particularly strong beliefs either way but I still can't believe how many of you guys unquestioningly take the governments word for it on vaccines when the rhetoric they use for anti-vaxxers is literally just a copy and paste job of how they describe gun owners. Even if against all odds this is really the one time the government has your best interest in mind, I would still be highly suspicious of everything they have to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
How you guys managing to turn this into another anti-vaxxer thread? I don't have particularly strong beliefs either way but I still can't believe how many of you guys unquestioningly take the governments word for it on vaccines when the rhetoric they use for anti-vaxxers is literally just a copy and paste job of how they describe gun owners. Even if against all odds this is really the one time the government has your best interest in mind, I would still be highly suspicious of everything they have to say on the matter.
I'm not anti-vax at all. I'm all for immunizing against preventable diseases like polio, measles mumps rubella (MMR), hepatitis A/B and similar, but very very against the number they are giving children and the timing they are getting them in their lives.

I'm anti-government force vaccinations. It should be an individual choice. If parents want to risk themselves or kids getting some easily presentable disease, then that's their choice.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Illegals are the root cause of many problems, the schools being overrun, low wages, over crowding on the roadways, sky rocketing home prices and the basic overwhelming of the infrastructure and system. At least that is whats going on in my neck of the woods.

And Healthcare!! The ERs are over run. Im 110% behind providing some level of care for the poor
Just not the ER for a sore throat or ear infection.
And illegals all need a ride home one way or another.

I dont get a “free pass” to break any laws.

And @ArmyJerry

Vaccines aint all bad. I hate the corruption as much as anyone and there are many that are good to have.

Reactions: whiskeytower
And Healthcare!! The ERs are over run. Im 110% behind providing some level of care for the poor
Just not the ER for a sore throat or ear infection.
And illegals all need a ride home one way or another.

A solution that a lot of places have, is government run clinics that offer limited non-emergency services only, for the little things like stiches, meds, standard preventative care stuff and the like, kind of like a vet but for humans. I've been to them several times & it works well. Cut rate not fancy care, but does what you need it to do.

The only part of your post I take issue with

I see your point. But, some sheep do wake up, though it will take longer. Self interest and failure to receive promised benefits usually are the triggers to their realization that they had been scammed.

Example: AOC's own constituent base in the Bronx is now turning against her. Not because she is a commie. The reason why these people put her in office is so they can have a "voice of the community" speaking out for them. They want improvements in their schools and hospitals, more bus lines, and funding for a sound barrier so the noise from the Amtrak and Metro-North trains don't keep them awake at night.

They got nothing. Instead, she is running around DC ranting about how the world is going to end and cow farts and drinking piss. And now these people are fuming. Oh well, reality is a bitch isn't it? Perhaps you guys will vote better next time.