• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Joining from the 717

Spike0013

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2013
lancaster PA
Hey all,

I am super interested in long range shooting, hunting, sniping, training, reloading, proper cleaning all of it! I want to read, learn, and work up to shooting 1000m+. I recently purchased my first rifle, a Rem 700 Sendero Special 7mm Mag. No fancy upgrades yet, just a bipod so far. Bought a shit scope (vector tac ops 5-25x56mm) from a gun show, took 8 shots and took it off the rifle and sold it on ebay. Today I FINALLY got the Leupold std mounts off that the 2nd owner prior to me (Original owner I believe) bathed the bolts in red lock tight....asshole. With much prayer, some acetone and a soldering gun I was to remove them without putting too much heat on the barrel! Time to buy some shit! I am planning on ordering a Steiner Military 3-12x56 for this rifle and I do have questions as to what base and rings I should buy to complement this setup. I'd also like to get a magazine kit, tactical bolt knob and eventually a new stock. I'm interested in the Accuracy International stock but I'm not sure what would best suit this gun. So that's a little about me. In the mean time i'll be reading what I can when I can.