• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joke Of The Day

How do you know when your in Alabama? When the shitter burns to the ground and the house is untouched.

How do you know when your in Alabama? When there is more appliances in the front yard then there are in the house.

What does a redneck girl say when she is having sex? Get off me Pa your crushing my smokes.

Did everyone hear that Apple is going to start building houses?
Only catch is they have to use artificial lighting because Apple doesn't use Windows.

Met a man that got hit by a tractor trailer. He said it was a memorable experience but not very fun. He was only semi impressed.

How many kids with ADD does it take to... OOOOHH! Look at that!

A drummer came into a shop and asked for a Gibson telecaster and a Fender Les Paul.

The woman at the counter said "You are a drummer, aren't you?"

While chewing his gum he smiled and said "yeah, how did you know?"

She responded "This is a travel agency".

Ya know how geese fly in a V and one side is always longer than the other? Why do you think that is?

Cuz there's more geese on that side...

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:

Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitch-hiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times.'

Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'

Man: 'What sins?'

Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'

Man: 'I'm Jewish.'

Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?!!'

Man: 'I'm 92 years old .... I'm telling everybody!’

A psychic midget broke out of prison. The police put out an ABP for a short medium at large.

One of my faves.
f0115951d0b2068dc0a7c91af7260cf3.jpg

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb in the kitchen ?

None , let the bitch cook in the dark!

Why did @Bender cross the road ?

Because his dick was stuck in the pigeon!

Last edited:
Did you know there is a restaurant on the moon? I hear the food is pretty good but the atmosphere is terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Do you know why scuba divers fall backward fron the side if the boat into the water ?
Are you ready ?
If they fall forward they will still be in the boat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What is green and red and sitting on the toilet?

A girl scout doing her duty.

What’s blue and yellow and eats nuts?

Gonorrhea

Sooooo....back in my H.S. days, I was kinda a "Class Clown", parking-lot, kinda guy. Once in Biology class, we were discussing the human body. The teacher went into the the chromosome/hormone, thing. So I raised my hand and asked, Teach, how do you make a hormone? He then started to explain how the human body works. Me, being the smartass that I was, said..."Teach, wouldn't it be easier, just to give her fifty dollars?". The class must of laughed, the rest of the period.
This took place in the early 70's, so go figure. Mac

What is black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white?

A nun falling down the stairs.

Whats the difference between a dead skunk and a dead lawyer in the middle of the road? There are skid marks where people tried to avoid hitting the skunk...

Jimmy worked at a local funeral parlor! His boss mr James ran the place. Jimmy was working on 97 yr old Mrs. Johnson prepping her for funeral. Mr James heard jimmy screaming and yelling and rushed in the room with him. He asked jimmy what the fuck was wrong. Jimmy said Mrs Johnson had a jumbo shrimp in her pussy. Mr James looked closely and said” you dumbass, that’s no shrimp, that’s her clit. Jimmy looking all puzzled said” well it sure as hell tasted like shrimp”!

What do you call someone who hangs out with a group of musicians?

A Drummer.