• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jon Beanland's Rifles SUCK!!

Sharpsman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
Rayville, La.
The damn things are just PLUMB DAMN BORING to shoot! Wherever I hold the reticle....that's where the damn bullets go! Both rifles...a 6.5x47L and the latest one in 30/06 are absolutely boring and it makes no difference what distance; 600 to 1200 yards just PLUMB DAMN BORING!

Guess I'm gonna have to go back to shootin my Shiloh 45 2 7/8 to get a challenge!

JEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Your rifle has a woman's small hand bag on it? Drop the U. Makes it less french and much more correct. Big difference between a reticule and a reticle.

Yeah accurate rifles SUCK!!! When you miss then that means you r the problem. I can;t be having all that.

You know you've got a shooter when popping plates at 1,000 yards is like brushing your teeth and you warm up by popping beer cans at 600. Or shooting primers out of spent shotgunshells. REALLY SUCKS!! :)

A4439729-5708-4CB4-94C7-C8C092EE3C58-2615-000001CB15C3841C_zpsa94f09c5.jpg

Your rifle has a woman's small hand bag on it? Drop the U. Makes it less french and much more correct. Big difference between a reticule and a reticle.

Sometimes the fingers....get carried away!

Apparently yours....never do!

There are a LOT of people that don't know the difference. I'd say that 30% of the time people think that reticule is the way to say it. I was just hoping that with a bit of understanding about what they're actually saying when they use that word might curtail that. ;)

There are a LOT of people that don't know the difference. I'd say that 30% of the time people think that reticule is the way to say it. I was just hoping that with a bit of understanding about what they're actually saying when they use that word might curtail that. ;)

Yep!

Agreed!