• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Jonathon Ciener

Ntxhunter

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2020
North Texas
I was considering sending a Money Order to the Ciener website until I looked it up on Snipers Hide.
I called the number and a person answered.
He sounded a bit older and seasoned. I asked a questioned him on what I wanted and he proceeded to chew my ass
For not reading the parts list.
I’m glad that I looked it up before sending a USPS money order.
I did some looking around and found BlackDog magazines. Just what I was needing. A magazine for a mini 14 converted to 22lr.
NTXhunter

Ceiner's website says he has retired and left ordering instructions regarding ordering remaining stock. Unfortunately, it appears that Mini-14 magazines are all gone.
I have heard he has an 80 grit personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
I did not know that he had retired, and that was the reason that I looked on Snipers Hide. I was looking for information on the status of Ciener’s products.
Thank you for your feedback

That's just his character.... at one time he built the standard in suppressors. I have one in 5.56 and it still works as well as the day I bought it 30+ years ago! I have not done any business with him lately and the internet has several "poor" performance in the customer service area along with alleged criminal charges at the state level for failure to deliver on orders. Don't know if any are true so you are on you own. BlackDog is GTG. Good Luck!

Reactions: Ntxhunter
H
That's just his character.... at one time he built the standard in suppressors. I have one in 5.56 and it still works as well as the day I bought it 30+ years ago! I have not done any business with him lately and the internet has several "poor" performance in the customer service area along with alleged criminal charges at the state level for failure to deliver on orders. Don't know if any are true so you are on you own. BlackDog is GTG. Good Luck!
Thank you for your feedback.
I have a few of the 22 conversions over the years, but never dealt with him directly. Point well taken.
The BlackDog has a place with my 10-22 suppressed from SR.

Another one-post wonder thread talking shit about a well-known company... 🙄
It is well known, but maybe not for the right reasons- I have 2 of his 22 pistol conversions- tried to get a spare mag for my BHP conversion, the gentleman answering the phone was not even slightly in the mood for me exchanging money for goods...And internets says I'm not the only one...
Shame, because the product was actually pretty good.

Reactions: FuhQ
It is well known, but maybe not for the right reasons- I have 2 of his 22 pistol conversions- tried to get a spare mag for my BHP conversion, the gentleman answering the phone was not even slightly in the mood for me exchanging money for goods...And internets says I'm not the only one...
Shame, because the product was actually pretty good.
I’ve heard that, but with this being a first post, it seemed suspect.

My dad was 20 year USAF, I was always FNG because of the nature of military movement of personnel.
I have grown accustomed to greetings if that nature, and have given a few here and there too. I lived that life when I had to in order to get along.
No harm, no foul taken personally.