• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Jones Tactical gun belts

gathert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2011
Tigertown, USA.
Anyone have one of those? Been thinking bout getting one of the cobra belts since I like the buckle style and I could just a new belt over my leather ones that I use all the time. Belt buckle and leather belts are nice, but sometimes they get in the way.

Also, there seems to be so much of a demand that there is up to a 7 week wait time on these belts now. Not looking forward to that.

http://www.jonestactical.com/index.php?o...=2&Itemid=2

Re: Jones Tactical gun belts

I have one of their belts, and it does alright. The SCUBA webbing is not nearly as stiff as the Ares belt. Also, the velcro on the Jones looks like a good idea after it's tight to secure the extra webbing; but once you tighten it, the excess is a bitch to get behind the holster. I prefer my Ares Ranger belt, it has held up better to everyday use. The Ares is much eaiser to work with, and it also uses the Cobra system.

Thanks I'll take a look at the Ares. I have a coupe rigger belts and some of the buckles hold the belt fine and others don't so I'm looking for something different.

I have both Ares and Jones Belts. They are both great and both do very well with loads on them. To be honest, i dont have any complains from either one! Both will do the job very well. To me its like Remington and Savage. Both great companies with great rifles!