• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joran van der Sloot admits to the killing Natalee Holloway

Transcript, which can be downloaded via the article is pretty nasty. This guy is a stone cold killer.

He found Jesus. It's all ok now. ;)

I wrote that in jest but actually, I hope he has (found Jesus) everyone should.

Some things can not be forgiven while still in the flesh suit. He should be sent home to stand before the boss judge.

He's lucky institutional churchianty has watered down the majority of Christian's views on what God expects to be done with proven murderers and rapists.

I hope he gets to abruptly meet Jesus…soon.

He has been in an isolation block in the prison in Peru for years to keep him from having visits from local women who were infatuated with that psycho and were going in to sleep with him. Same with the demonic fuck Chris Watts who had murdered his entire family in Colorado and stuffed his two adorable little daughters into an oil storage tank to die, even breaking their arms to get them to fit into the tank's narrow opening, all that while they were still alive. There are deranged fangirls still writing Chris Watts and wanting to marry him right this minute.

The fact that BOTH of these demons, JVDS and Chris Watts, are still drawing breath among us is a continuous slap and spit barrage upon the face of the whole world. Neither should have survived their first week of custody for the shit that they had done, much less years.

This psycho JVDS here is probably jacking off every night in his cell thinking about how he has been continuously turning multiple national judicial systems and media outlets into his own personal circus and celebrity talk show for all these years. And they are willingly going along with him too.

Some things can not be forgiven while still in the flesh suit. He should be sent home to stand before the boss judge.
Care to elaborate on what these things are, why they can't be forgiven while still "in the flesh suit"?
Show me in the bible where it says this.
He's lucky institutional churchianty has watered down the majority of Christian's views on what God expects to be done with proven murderers and rapists.
This I tend to agree with you on.

Reactions: johnnycat
took the state of FL 10 years to execute ted bundy. i hear a max security prisoner costs the state 50-100k/year, this gets into the discussion of justice and money-what it is,how it is derived and it's non financial worth.

I think he should have a life vest put on him then poked a few times with a knife and thrown in shark infested waters. If he somehow makes it back to shore, he then gets put into a gage with two lions that haven't eaten for a month. This should be a pay per view event and all proceeds go to whatever charity her mom wants.

I think he should have a life vest put on him then poked a few times with a knife and thrown in shark infested waters. If he somehow makes it back to shore, he then gets put into a gage with two lions that haven't eaten for a month. This should be a pay per view event and all proceeds go to whatever charity her mom wants.
So…a couple dead lions?

Care to elaborate on what these things are, why they can't be forgiven while still "in the flesh suit"?
Biblically, it seems to be blasphemy.

Matthew 12:30-32:

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

A Jewish text from the approx. 8th-10th Centuries cites something similar but it also contradicts the Talmud, which says that no sin is ever truly unforgivable from the divine level.

But it's been a while since I took any theology and I could be missing something. Either way, afaic he's probably going to suffer whether it's burning in hell, tortured in Tartarus, devoured by m-mwt, chewed on by nidhoggr, or just nothing at all. I like the devouring options personally. Having your soul eaten and made forever unable to enter the true afterlife is a great concept, much more fun than just being tortured for eternity.

He has been in an isolation block in the prison in Peru for years to keep him from having visits from local women who were infatuated with that psycho and were going in to sleep with him. Same with the demonic fuck Chris Watts who had murdered his entire family in Colorado and stuffed his two adorable little daughters into an oil storage tank to die, even breaking their arms to get them to fit into the tank's narrow opening, all that while they were still alive. There are deranged fangirls still writing Chris Watts and wanting to marry him right this minute.

The fact that BOTH of these demons, JVDS and Chris Watts, are still drawing breath among us is a continuous slap and spit barrage upon the face of the whole world. Neither should have survived their first week of custody for the shit that they had done, much less years.

This psycho JVDS here is probably jacking off every night in his cell thinking about how he has been continuously turning multiple national judicial systems and media outlets into his own personal circus and celebrity talk show for all these years. And they are willingly going along with him too.
The oil creep should just be snuffed out ASAP. Worthless waste of life.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The oil creep should just be snuffed out ASAP. Worthless waste of life.

Yep. Pure undiluted evil could not be personified more than that waste of air. The full interrogation sequence of that monster is on Youtube and you can really see how that mofo's mind worked. All about himself. Those two detectives did an awesome job just hammering away at his ego until he collapsed inward and fell apart into the sobbing bitch that he is, and all that crying was still for himself getting caught. He was GRAVELY mistaken. He failed to realize that Shanann HAD many close friends and coworkers who truly cared about her and the moment she did not show up for work, they contacted police to do a welfare check straight away. Fucker JUST returned from a whole night of trying to dispose the evidence of his demonic activities and came home to see police there in full force. His guilt was already established by then. The first officer to make contact with him and ask him basic questions about Shanann's disappearance noted a flurry of suspicious reactions Chris had when certain things triggered him. And neighbor Nate's surveillance cam footage drove the final nail into the coffin. Showed him carrying Shanann's body out of the house and then going back to get his daughters. He never got ONE minute of freedom after committing his deeds.

This I tend to agree with you on.

I apologize I do not have time to prepare a study. But Jesus did not change the law, only fulfilled it. There is no Jesus get me out of this jail free card. Also how is a murderer to make whole his sin against those they will have murdered? Talking about intentional murder here, and not accidental, self defense, or warfare related deaths.

God can forgive all things. The unforgivable sin is something altogether different than what most think it is. One has to have direct knowledge of the truth to refuse or speak against God in that manner. Exactly why in many ways the Bible is so cryptic. Not everyone is meant to receive the full truth and that is to protect them in this age. To be clear I am not claiming to know the full truth either.

Hope that helps you in pursuing the truth in your own manner.

Reactions: Lange Carabine