• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jordan Neely aka St. George Floyd II, BLM protests over choke hold

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Surprised I haven't seen a thread here on this one. So, homeless mentally ill criminal threatens subway goers, stating he was hungry/thirsty, and if he didn't get money, somebody was going to get hurt because he doesn't mind going back to jail. He was restrained in a choke hold by a 24 y.o. Marine and two other subway patrons, and died. Neely has had at least 42 arrests in the past decade, including attempted kidnapping of a 7 y.o. Coroner has ruled the case a homicide; protests pushing for murder charges on Marine. Again, self-defense is NOT ok!! So some idiots are trying to argue as a Marine he knew how to apply a choke hold and should have let go before the person stopped breathing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...attempting-to-kidnap-7-year-old-girl-in-2015/

Neely was arrested 42 times across the last decade, with his most recent bust in November 2021 for slugging a 67-year-old female stranger in the face as she exited a subway station in the East Village, cops said.
    On June 27, 2019, Neely was arrested for punching a 64-year-old man in the face during a fight in a Greenwich Village subway station, cops said.
    And he was busted in August 2015 for attempted kidnapping after he was seen dragging a 7-year-old girl down an Inwood street. He pled guilty to endangering the welfare of a child and was sentenced to four months in jail.

Last edited:
    I think we should hold mass protests against the savages

We deserve reparations for all the welfare and other resources they have stolen / consumed and all the crimes they have committed

5812F93E-457D-4302-AF32-7AB71F85BE34.jpeg

118671F6-66C7-48FC-95D2-F80A2A2C40D3.jpeg

The reports said the guy was completely conscious and resisting for almost the entire episode which means he was NOT being choked. This is what happens when people are forced to do the jobs of law enforcement. Also, they charged every cop within 5 miles of GF so are the two "minority" individuals who helped restrain the guy going to be charged or just whitey?

Reactions: Bender
    Kind of ironic that his name is neely but he was not kneeling nor was he kneeled on!! He also never gasped and said he can’t breathe. This was a setup!!

Not been following this incident much because I don't care. The Marine most definitely is gonna be convicted. Gonna be next to impossible to convince a jury that he and everyone else on the train was still in danger after the homeless guy went limp from being choked out and stayed limp while the choke was continued to be applied.

Piece of shit criminal thug was nothing more, nothing less. Had a rap sheet longer than Gov. Hochul and AOC's horse faces combined. The very day before this final incident he had tried to push an unsuspecting dude onto the path of an incoming train. His entire legacy had been one of committing violent assaults on random passerby. Media tried to spin how he was "boohoohoo depressed and shieet" but normal people are not buying it.

I seen the whole video. A REAL chokehold AKA MMA/Krav Maga choke would have rendered a person knocked out due to restricted blood flow in SECONDS. This dude was still trying to fight for the whole time and two other dudes were there alongside Daniel Penny trying to keep Neely down. At most it was a firm but light clutch around his neck area to try to keep him immobile. The K2 and other drugs in his system stopped his heart due to the excitement he was under.

Motherfucker had been making DEADLY THREATS against other passengers. And as we remember from last year, a similarly disturbed POS shot and killed a random passenger for no reason. Rules of engagement have changed. Come onto a train car making threats like these, people have the right to assume that they are facing imminent death and serious physical harm and act accordingly. Daniel Penny actually acted in a far more restrained manner. Had it been me, I think my Cold Steel Voyager and it's 5" clip point Bowie blade would have created a far more spectacular scene on that car's nice white walls and baby blue seats. I had not too long ago honed it up on a two-tone Japanese water stone (these pocket insta-sharpeners suck. Real men need to learn the art of sharpening with a stone or a wheel) and that thing can shave arm hairs with a light touch.

Last edited:

This is why Elon Musk actually feared for his life last year soon after it was finalized that he would be buying Twitter, and everybody with a brain knows why Elon was in good reason to be concerned about an attempt on his life. The globalists DO NOT want high lumen lights to suddenly start blasting NPCs in the face and potentially wake up a number of them on the very platform that the left had a lot of NPCs gathered for their daily brainwashing.

Reactions: Kein Mitleid
    Piece of shit criminal thug was nothing more, nothing less. Had a rap sheet longer than Gov. Hochul and AOC's horse faces combined. The very day before this final incident he had tried to push an unsuspecting dude onto the path of an incoming train. His entire legacy had been one of committing violent assaults on random passerby. Media tried to spin how he was "boohoohoo depressed and shieet" but normal people are not buying it.

I seen the whole video. A REAL chokehold AKA MMA/Krav Maga choke would have rendered a person knocked out due to restricted blood flow in SECONDS. This dude was still trying to fight for the whole time and two other dudes were there alongside Daniel Penny trying to keep Neely down. At most it was a firm but light clutch around his neck area to try to keep him immobile. The K2 and other drugs in his system stopped his heart due to the excitement he was under.

Motherfucker had been making DEADLY THREATS against other passengers. And as we remember from last year, a similarly disturbed POS shot and killed a random passenger for no reason. Rules of engagement have changed. Come onto a train car making threats like these, people have the right to assume that they are facing imminent death and serious physical harm and act accordingly. Daniel Penny actually acted in a far more restrained manner. Had it been me, I think my Cold Steel Voyager and it's 5" clip point Bowie blade would have created a far more spectacular scene on that car's nice white walls and baby blue seats. I had not too long ago honed it up on a two-tone Japanese water stone (these pocket insta-sharpeners suck. Real men need to learn the art of sharpening with a stone or a wheel) and that thing can shave arm hairs with a light touch.
    They’d have crucified you for carrying a blade that big.

Might as well have a pistol.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Please tell me you're just trolling and you don't believe that's real.
    lol, like that girl that didn't know chicken sammiches come from chickens?

If you can’t apply a rear naked choke that puts the person out in about 10 sec and doesn’t kill the guy, you probably shouldn’t be choking people.

If you can’t apply a rear naked choke that puts the person out in about 10 sec and doesn’t kill the guy, you probably shouldn’t be choking people.
    If you don't know if the person knows how to properly apply a choke to put you out in 10 seconds without killing you, don't give them a legitimate reason to try... Just sayin.