• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Journal News "Journalist" about to be on Hannity.

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
I just turned on the tube to Hannity and they just said one of the so called journalists from The Journal, the news agency responsible for the map of gun owners. This should be interesting. This is the first I have seen one of these worms crawl out of the mud since they published it.

Re: Journal News "Journalist" about to be on Hannity.

I couldnt believe that piece of shit actually felt the need to use the First Amendment to blanket the actions of the Journal News. "Something good will come of this." You better fucking hope so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldnt believe that piece of shit actually felt the need to use the First Amendment to blanket the actions of the Journal News. "Something good will come of this." You better fucking hope so. </div></div>

Yeah sure, "good" things are already coming of this...like this attempted robbery of one of the homes on this list - gunsafe noted as primary target!!

http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2013/01/13/...rglary-attempt/

That certainly didn't take long. Nice going assholes...I hope you are proud of yourselves and all your "journalism."

___

Maybe by the time this is all over, the homeowner that was robbed will own that newspaper and the we will have a printed, second amendment supporting periodicle that reports TRUE news and FACTS. Im not sue happy, but I hope he turns their world upside down. F*cking liberal scum.

I hope he does sue and the paper goes out of business for putting himself and maybe is family in danger. For once, good on the perp. LOL J/K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldnt believe that piece of shit actually felt the need to use the First Amendment to blanket the actions of the Journal News. "Something good will come of this." You better fucking hope so. </div></div>

Yeah sure, "good" things are already coming of this...like this attempted robbery of one of the homes on this list - gunsafe noted as primary target!!

http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2013/01/13/...rglary-attempt/

That certainly didn't take long. Nice going assholes...I hope you are proud of yourselves and all your "journalism."

___

</div></div>
You know, I just put the news on a little bit ago and saw that. On a positive note, it seems our dictator in chief is starting to realize that passing an AWB may not be easy or as well recieved as he thought.