• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP .308 Bolt carrier ANYONE?

909er

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2012
So. Cal. RanchoCucamonga
Sorry guys but I cant find my last part. I really just lurk and read on this forum and usually find my answer. Im looking for ANYONE that may have a JP .308 Carrier only in stock. I bought the bolt to send to Kreiger and basically finished my rifle. This (the carrier) is the missing link. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be "Thanks X 1000"!!!!

Re: JP .308 Bolt carrier ANYONE?

You could always backorder it from JP or one of their dealers
wink.gif

I think JP is holding off on some of their parts to keep for their new builds.

Order the Jp and just run another carrier.

I use JP bolts almost exclusively now and whatever carrier.
I used DPMS carriers in my MA TEN builds.
One was a complete carrier and the other was a stripped one I put together from Midway then I Gunkote them hi lubricity PTFE black.
YMMV

I just received a Fulton Armory .308 bolt carrier that I ordered December 23rd and it is very nice. Unfortunately, I also ordered a JP Enhanced Bolt that same day because Fulton has no bolts listed in stock. Cannot reach JP and haven't heard a word. Sucks... I have a gun without a bolt and barrel.