• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP-5

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I figured I’d post something about this since I haven’t seen anyone mention one. I ordered mine just over 5 months ago and got it yesterday. I took it to the range and fired 200 rds today and I’m very impressed. I have owned about every gun out there and pccs etc., MP-5s, B&T etc…. So I can compare them with some certainty. I do love JP as a company because they are always accurate and have amazing customer service. Some say these are way softer than an MP 5, I wouldn’t say that. I would say the recoil is softer but partially because it’s in a rifle form and heavier etc. overall it is very smooth and so much fun to shoot. 200 rds went way to fast! Just the dot standing at 25 yds can keep them in an inch With cheap ammo. The dot just sort shutters in place. The price is a little steep but I’m happy with it. Got it in tungsten with blue accents and titanium comp.

I figured I’d post something about this since I haven’t seen anyone mention one. I ordered mine just over 5 months ago and got it yesterday. I took it to the range and fired 200 rds today and I’m very impressed. I have owned about every gun out there and pccs etc., MP-5s, B&T etc…. So I can compare them with some certainty. I do love JP as a company because they are always accurate and have amazing customer service. Some say these are way softer than an MP 5, I wouldn’t say that. I would say the recoil is softer but partially because it’s in a rifle form and heavier etc. overall it is very smooth and so much fun to shoot. 200 rds went way to fast! Just the dot standing at 25 yds can keep them in an inch With cheap ammo. The dot just sort shutters in place. The price is a little steep but I’m happy with it. Got it in tungsten with blue accents and titanium comp.

I Like my JP… hate the hand guard though.

From what I understand the rifle can be tuned with locking pieces, just like a MP5, have you looked into doing that

I have but I probably will Not mess with it. I don’t reload 9mm and just will use cheap factory ammo with it. There’s a good running talk about it on the Brian Enos web forum from the guys who shoot them In PCC comps. Seems like you can tweak them as you want to make it even a softer shooter.