• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP Arms AR Gladiator

TexAg07

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2013
Texas, Uvalde
First time to post on here but I will be purchasing a JP Arms Gladiator rifle and what you guys thoughts are?

Re: JP Arms AR Gladiator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 997/2man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never heard of a Gladiator rifle from JP Enterprises.

Any pics?

Nothing on their 2013 PDF. </div></div>

Here's a link:

http://www.jprifles.com/1.2.3_JP15Glad.php#

To the OP...its a JP rifle...what more do you want/need to know?!?!?
wink.gif

ETA: Oops...the OP beat me with the links.
wink.gif

Ohhhhh.... didn't see that.

I've got a JP V-Tac, love it. JP makes slick rifles, I wouldn't be afraid to try it.

Thanks for the pics.

Thanks. I know it isn't a novenske but I really like them. I am on order right now (from about 2-3 months ago) and should be receiving my lower soon. The upper.......? 6 months maybe is what they said.

You can't go wrong with anything JP makes. Awesome products.

shit, that thing is sick!!! I am expecting my LRP-07 any day now...

TexAg07 Let me straighten you out on something, JP Enterprise make one of the BEST if not the BEST AR rifle there is. This is not just my opinion but the opinions of anyone whoever has owned a JP rifle, and another fact is there are many in here who have owned GAP-10 rifles, Noveske rifles, and all others and they will tell you by their own comparison that JP Enterprise stands above all of them. Now I am in no way knocking Noveske as they build a great AR too but just want to make sure you understand this. Now for the original post, the Gladiator is a bad ass rifle. I am thinking about getting one to go with my LRP-07. I hope you get it, you will LOVE IT.

Last edited:
Tuesday for me apparently :)

I hate you! Mind if I ask when you ordered yours? Mine was last week of June (I believe 6/27), they quoted about 12 weeks. It's been that (plus some), and I don't have it. I routinely see JP quoting folks timeframes of about 12 weeks, but then they get their rifle in 8. In fact, a friend ordered his LRP-07 in .308 the same day I ordered mine and he got his in 5 weeks...then again, mine is of the .260 flavor so not as common, obviously...anyhow, I am hoping she makes it here soon. I have a scope that is tired of sitting all pretty in its box!

Yeah then you're gonna hate me even more, haha... Now keep in mind that I just ordered the LRP-07H (because the deal was just too good) & am planning to make a few changes myself, but I ordered it like a week ago :)