• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD JP Enterprises LRI-20 6.5CM

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sell a used but great condition JP Enterprises LRI-20/ LRP-07 in 6.5CM (OD Green).
    This rifle hammers with 139gr Scenar's + H4350, with .31" 5-shot group and ES of 17 for 10-shot string, MV at 2693.
    Round Count is at 350. Just haven't been using it as much as I'd like.

Here are the Specs, will ship in original box/ accessories.

• 22” Supermatch Barrel with 1:8” twist
    • VMOS Bolt Carrier for Large Frame
    • Competition Grade Side Charging Handle
    • Extra Long Rifle Length Gas System
    • Two Piece Adjustable Gas Block
    • Gen 2 Silent Captured Spring System for Large Frame with H2 Heavy Buffer
    • Large 2 Port Muzzle Brake (I have a Gen3 APA FB that's currently on there, but will be keeping)
    • 5/8x24” Threaded Muzzle
    • Extra Long Thermal Dissipator
    • Interchangeable Trigger with Enhanced Reliability 3.5-4.0 lbs
    • MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail in the 12-o’clock Position
    • MAGPUL UBR Gen2 Stock
    • Sawtooth Rifles R-Lock Dovetail Rail

****SOLD****
    Payment via Zelle or PayPal FF

Only Trades I'd be interested in
    - Leupold CQBSS H27D
    - Swarovski NL Pures 12x42
    - Tangent Theta 315P (Gen2Mildot)

IMG_1805.jpeg

A0469CD2-D939-46A7-81A6-6F679B3D3FFB.jpeg

238A0BEF-8B6C-4622-ACFA-1E8D6C64FC2B.jpeg

IMG_2628.jpeg

Last edited:
    @NoLegs24 , Jorge, let’s get this thread back on track should the sale fall through. Just to confirm, the Tangent and the Spuhr mount are included? Or, everything pictured? Can I get some close-ups of the TBAC bipod to better ascertain its condition? What’s the moa of the RMR‘s dot? I can’t tell what jugs of powder are included but would appreciate those details. Any primers you could throw in to sweeten the deal? What kind of stand is included with the Labradar? I‘m definitely interested, but would lIke to know the specifics of the RRS tripod before making a contingent back-up offer. Are you firm on your price? Any other trades you‘d consider that aren’t listed? Why are you selling? Thank you

• Love
    Reactions: jakelly
    So let me get this straight.

Joins SH
    Posts 9 times and talks shit to known users
    Tries to use civilian insult to .mil vets
    Doesn’t understand GBPSE
    Tries to brag about a measly amount of money
    Brings up dead wife when charade is spotted.
    Did I miss anything?

This has the potential to go to epic levels.

IMG_4862.gif

So let me get this straight.

Joins SH
    Posts 9 times and talks shit to known users
    Tries to use civilian insult to .mil vets
    Doesn’t understand GBPSE
    Tries to brag about a measly amount of money
    Brings up dead wife when charade is spotted.
    Did I miss anything?

This has the potential to go to epic levels.

View attachment 8221417
    Ok post your checking account balance I’ll wait also no way you’re a 11b cap

100% it is fake you stupid fuck. You haven’t realized I’m fucking with you. It’s great seeing you get all worked up and how pissy you got when you were called a poor. Keep thinking 400k is something worth bragging about.

Reactions: R.Walters
    @NoLegs24 , Jorge, let’s get this thread back on track should the sale fall through. Just to confirm, the Tangent and the Spuhr mount are included? Or, everything pictured? Can I get some close-ups of the TBAC bipod to better ascertain its condition? What’s the moa of the RMR‘s dot? I can’t tell what jugs of powder are included but would appreciate those details. Any primers you could throw in to sweeten the deal? What kind of stand is included with the Labradar? I‘m definitely interested, but would lIke to know the specifics of the RRS tripod before making a contingent back-up offer. Are you firm on your price? Any other trades you‘d consider that aren’t listed? Why are you selling? Thank you
    It sold last night to a local guy.

Reactions: ohiofarmer