• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms JP GMR-15 Tactical 9mm PCC

ESBVader

Total Noob
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2018
NC
I have a GMR-15 9mm Tactical that I traded for over a year ago that I upgraded but haven't really shot a whole lot and am putting it out there to see if there's any interest. However, not going to hurt my feelings if I end up holding on to it! JP makes great stuff!

The blemishes on the receiver are from removing a rattle can finish to get it back to the original black. I considered Cerakoting the rifle but do not shoot it enough to justify at the moment. What looks like a blemish on the stock is just a gun oil smudge.

Gun feels really amazing, and has no functional issues (runs flawlessly), but it competes with my suppressed QC10 9mm SBR for the same slot in the range bag.

Will start at $2k for the package, plus actual shipping. Discreet payment via Venmo or PayPal.

Open to trades in the same range. Cross listed on other sites.

Upgrades include:
  • ADM QD Mount
  • Holosun
  • Triggertech flat trigger
  • 5 - 33 Round Factory Glock Mags
  • KNS Anti Rotation Pins
  • BCM Charging Handle
  • BCM Forend
  • Wilson Combat Pistol Grip

20230221-232447.jpg

20230221-232221.jpg

20230221-232527.jpg

20230221-232635.jpg

Shipping to FFL only in legal states. Will send additional pics on request.