• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD JP LRI 6.5 cm rifle or upper

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Brand new JP LRI custom order with a 20 inch barrel. They don’t even offer it normally. 6.5 creedmoor
burnt bronze distressed with satin barrel finish
Ubr stock
variable mass operating system and silent captured spring system
roller trigger and ambi mag release
speced out on Jp rifle builder just now and it $ 5043 and about a 5 month wait time.
I used it one time. Shoots like all JPs/ amazing! I moved to FL now though and I have to drive almost 2 hrs just to shoot at 600 yds so this has sat for over a year unfired and I’m just not getting to use it like I hoped. I end up shooting my JP 223s oh and obviously the Schmidt and mount bipod etc is NOT included

the only and I mean only partial trades I’d take are this

Zero Compromise Optic: ZC420 4-20x50 FFP, MPCT3X or a NF atacr 4-16 mil xt or 4-20 mil xt.​

sell outright for $ 4700 plus $ 75 shipping

i can sell the complete upper with the vmos for $ 2800 plus 30 shipping

if you an LRI already or JP will will sell you the lowers if you call the shop. I had them get me an sci lower. These only work on JP lowers.

I’ll ship the lower to your FFL and the upper direct just to keep shipping simple for me. Can send as many pics as you want also.
813-541-3411
pics

Last edited: