• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

JP LRP-07 first day out

odonnks

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2012
I received my new JP LRP-07 a few weeks back and had time today to take it out.
The Bushnell Elite 6500 optic is not my first choice, I would like to pick up a up with a Nightforce soon.

After a good cleaning and following JP's recommendations I fired 20 rounds.
The first were run of the mill Privi Partizan bulk and were followed by a few Federal Gold Metal Match from my not so stable table in the bed of my truck. (this needs work, my farm is in a hilly area)

Very happy with the 100 yd results and should be able to get out to 500 yds at my place soon.

I came up with .470 " from my table in the bed of my truck. I'll give it a good cleaning and try from a more stable platform.

I have a few .308 rifles and I must say this is the softest shooting .308 I've ever fired.

Hope to post more soon.

Last edited:
Dude, ur killin me! I picked mine up from FFL yesterday and had to leave out of town for 10 days.... The wait is killin me

Congrats on such a beautiful rifle. Well I for one am very happy to see more and more JP rifles here @ the GAP dominated forum. You will love this rifle and it only gets better the more you shoot it.

Shit! I am waiting on mine, should have had it two weeks ago...it's driving me nucking futs!!!

Oh yeah, nice rifle ;)