• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP LRP -07 Lower Compatibility

otnot

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
I'm new to the AR10 platform. I recently bought a JP LRP-07 in 6.5 CM with a LRI-20 upper. I would like to add a .308 upper and was wondering if there were any cheaper options than JP? JP wants $2,300 base price. I didn't see that you can buy just the LRI-20 upper and build it myself or I would. Thanks in advance.

No there is not. The LRI-20 is a side charging rifle which has unique interface between the upper and lower where a traditional upper would normally have space for a charging handle making the LRP-07 lower used with the LRI-20 upper incompatible with anything else. They used to have a different LRP-07 lower for use with their non-side-charging LTC-19 uppers/rifles but those appear to have been discontinued as of earlier this year as they are not on the website anywhere.

Thank you Vynz! I guess I better start saving pennies for another JP upper.

Reactions: Malcolm31
I have a new one for you!

Code: RickyBobby24

This code will save you 10% on parts and 5% on complete rifles at JP Rifles.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Feel free to share the code!

Reactions: Quasarrasauq
I have a new one for you!

Code: RickyBobby24

This code will save you 10% on parts and 5% on complete rifles at JP Rifles.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Feel free to share the code!
Do you work for JP or something? I see in your post history, there is a lot of mention of these discount codes.

Reactions: Malcolm31