• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jp Psc lower?

Re: Jp Psc lower?

The JP website states that the PSC12 upper is compatible with the DPMS lower so I'd assume the PSC12 lower would be compatible with a DPMS pattern upper.

You might want to call and verify. Be patient if you call. As you might imagine, they've been pretty busy here lately....

Just incase anyone else was wondering JP said no. There are no 308 or 260 uppers that will fit a 223 AR lower. The mag well on a 223 lower is simple not big enough to accept a 308 cartridge much less a magazine that will hold a 308 cartrige. That’s where the 300 BLK and 6.6 Grendel were born. They are basically a 30 cal and 260 that are sized to fit a 223 frame gun.

Hope this helps!

PSC12 actually refers to the upper, not the lower. It is built on an LRP07 lower. Great rifle, I have one
smile.gif

The PSC11 and PSC12 Uppers will fit on standard lowers.

The LRP07 Lower from JP has to be modified for it to work with the PSC12 Upper.

The standard LRP07 and SCR Lowers will not work with the PSC Uppers. Most everything else will.

sorry Grkmec you are right. and yes wlong range you are right. However I asked if a jp lower would fit a psc12 or lrp07. Not the other way around. This will be my only ar so I was hopping that the same JP 223 lower would work on a 308 upper as well... That was the question as to which JP said no. The mag well wasnt big enough...
The psc 11 and psc 12 will fit standard lowers but only the right lowers with the right mag well. 223 or 308 ect..

correct me if im wrong I'm new to Ar's this is how I understood it....

Correct, the JP15 and LRP07 platforms are completely different(AR15 vs AR10)

Word of advice for future questions, when referencing something, make mention of whether or not it is the upper or lower. Case in point, JP has a CTR upper and Lower, SCR upper and lower, JP15 upper and lower, PSC11 Upper. That is all for just the small frame. So as you can see, asking if an SCR and JP15 will work leaves a lot to be desired as far as responding correctly.

Yea I realized that when I read your response.... My bad ;>

Thanks again