• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP receiver sets

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Is it possible to purchase this JP receiver set and handguard? I like the side charger, dust cover, forward assist, and the handguard with full top rail that attaches to the upper receiver and not the barrel nut.

DEA9D4D5-380F-431E-9923-1CBC523C1FC7.png

Reactions: 338dude
I appreciate the link. I couldn’t find that. I have a seekins sp10 builders kit I would sell to get this. I have a SP10 as well so this would be just to have something different. The Seekins sets are great as well.

That's the only down side to the JP, they don't have the full ambi controls with the right side bolt release/lock. If you can stomach the $70 for the JP left side mag release they're pretty smooth, but there are definitely cheaper options that work pretty decent.

So you basically trade the full ambitious controls of the Seekins off with the only partial ambi control and a left side charger and sealed upper of the JP LRI-20/LRP07.

I use the right side bolt release on my SP10 alot so it's kinda disappointing JP hasn't gone full ambi, or Seekins hasn't gone left side charger.. guess depending on how you look at it.