• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jp rifle phone#?

rickey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2011
La Porte, TX
Does anyone have a number to call Jp rifles directly? I tryed calling several times today with no luck... It just gave a busy /disconnected tone every time....? I used the contact number off their site. Any one have a different number or know what's the best way to ask a few questions I have about purchasing one of their rifles...?

Thanks

Re: Jp rifle phone#?

I think they're just busy. It took me several tries but I did talk to them the other day.

Ok I'll try some more on Monday. Hope tht doesn't mean longer wait time.... ; (

Just keep on calling, JP has had a surge in sales. I just do not know why it took this long. They build some of the best components money can buy. The BIG THREE used to be Ford, Chevy, and Chrysler. Now it is JP, Gap, and Larue.

Ha thanks Jevan126 So I guess Im A FORD JP kinda guy.... ;> Im going to call early tomorrow.

To funny, I work @ Fords too. I am at the Rouge Complex in Dearborn. So we are both Ford-JP Guys. As a matter of fact, I am working now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jevan126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To funny, I work @ Fords too. I am at the Rouge Complex in Dearborn. So we are both Ford-JP Guys. As a matter of fact, I am working now. </div></div>

Jevan, can you please get back to work and pay attention to my Ford you're building. I want that little Focus over there, that white sporty one, thanks
smile.gif