• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD JP SCI 14.5” sale/ trades

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Like new JP SCI 223 with a 14.5 inch medium weight barrel. Pinned brake. Like new one minor scuff on receiver in pics. Less than 150 rds fired, as new. Full mass bolt carrier, silent cap, spring. I swapped the grip to the JP one it came with and scope and mount are obviously not included.

$ 2700 shipped to your FFL and the ONLY partial trades and/or trades I’d think about is either a 1-8 vudu or an ATACR 1-8 DMX black or FDE . Or a new or like new B & T apc 300. The new model. And I can add some cash for one of these. Other than those things I wouldn’t be interested in anything else. Live in Tampa for face to face sale also. JP is currently over 5 months now, as I am at longer than that on my JP 5, 9 mm. And this saves you over $ 500 from new!

Last edited:
Reactions: hacabrera071
Will consider partial trades for higher end mil optics. But I get good deals on scopes so has to be a good price on the trade accessed value for me to do it. I definitely don’t need anything gun related other than that.