• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP SCR-11 6.5 Grendel Range Time.

jackal1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2010
Hawaii
Got some range time with my new SCR-11 Grendel yesterday. I prepped some Lapua brass loaded up some 100gr Nosler ballistic tips backed up by 28.5 grains of H-322 extreme loaded to mag length. I just wanted to fireform my new brass so I went off of my Atlas 8 bipod. No serious bench setup just good form and follow thru on shots. All three targets are 5shot groups at 100 yards. First target and third target is slow fire and middle target is rapid fire. As you can see this rig is a serious laser. My Optics I was using is a Nightforce NXS 8X32 with a JP 30mm mount. Load was on the warm side but no initial pressure or primer signs. I have no doubt that when I do tune this rig off of sand bags and my rest it will scream bug holes. The low mass BCG and silent capture spring is phenomenal with very smooth and extreamly low recoil with a glass break trigger. This rig is my hunting rig and I have a Zeiss 2.5 x 10 HT scope I will be using and my Nightforce is only for range and load tuning.

And yes that is a 10 round Pmag that runs 5 Grendel's flawlessly.

JP rifles fucking rock!! Dudes trust me when they say this is one of the most accurate and finest AR's in the world they mean it and I am now a believer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    872.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Got some range time with my new SCR-11 Grendel yesterday. I prepped some Lapua brass loaded up some 100gr Nosler ballistic tips backed up by 28.5 grains of H-322 extreme loaded to mag length. I just wanted to fireform my new brass so I went off of my Atlas 8 bipod. No serious bench setup just good form and follow thru on shots. All three targets are 5shot groups at 100 yards. First target and third target is slow fire and middle target is rapid fire. As you can see this rig is a serious laser. My Optics I was using is a Nightforce NXS 8X32 with a JP 30mm mount. Load was on the warm side but no pinitial pressure or primer signs. I have no doubt that when I do tune this rig off of sand bags and my rest it will scream bug holes. The low mass BCG and silent capture spring is phenomenal with very smooth and extreamly low recoil with a glass break trigger. This rig is my hunting rig and I have a Zeiss 2.5 x 10 HT scope I will be using and my Nightforce is only for range and load tuning.

JP rifles fucking rock!! Dudes trust me when they say this is the most accurate and finest AR's in the world they mean it and I am now a believer.

Yes, best looking. But not the most accurate in the world.

Got some range time with my new SCR-11 Grendel yesterday. I prepped some Lapua brass loaded up some 100gr Nosler ballistic tips backed up by 28.5 grains of H-322 extreme loaded to mag length. I just wanted to fireform my new brass so I went off of my Atlas 8 bipod. No serious bench setup just good form and follow thru on shots. All three targets are 5shot groups at 100 yards. First target and third target is slow fire and middle target is rapid fire. As you can see this rig is a serious laser. My Optics I was using is a Nightforce NXS 8X32 with a JP 30mm mount. Load was on the warm side but no initial pressure or primer signs. I have no doubt that when I do tune this rig off of sand bags and my rest it will scream bug holes. The low mass BCG and silent capture spring is phenomenal with very smooth and extreamly low recoil with a glass break trigger. This rig is my hunting rig and I have a Zeiss 2.5 x 10 HT scope I will be using and my Nightforce is only for range and load tuning.

JP rifles fucking rock!! Dudes trust me when they say this is one of the most accurate and finest AR's in the world they mean it and I am now a believer.

Last edited .....that's better! One of the most accurate and finest.