• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

JP/Wilson

800mZero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2005
Rhode Island. USA
Guys I remember a thread a few months ago showing wilson being the supplier for JP rifle barrel blanks? Any help woild be great

I would suggest calling them and asking. Else, I can call 'my guy' there. I do know they sell them as their own.

I just purchased a JP barrel Kit. While I was on the phone with one of their reps, I asked and he did confirm that Wilson makes them to JP's specs.

Yes they get their barrels from wilson unfinished, then JP does all the hard work.

Unfinished means the barrels are oversized and not completed. John Paul is serious about quality and making sure everything is done right the first time. I was told that is why they would much rather finish many of the parts themselves and put the parts together. You very very seldom here about a JP rifle that had to go back because of a problem.

Unfinished means the barrels are oversized and not completed. John Paul is serious about quality and making sure everything is done right the first time. I was told that is why they would much rather finish many of the parts themselves and put the parts together. You very very seldom here about a JP rifle that had to go back because of a problem.

The barrels are short chambered. JP sets head space and cuts and threads the muzzle for the break.