• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jrhemterprises Pvs 14 wp l3 Harris

USMC-03XX

03XX
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2022
Kansas
I had to make a post about this. It’s a really big deal. “ROBERT” from jrh enterprises was the magic man. I got a Pvs 14 3090 FOM 3850$ wp l3 . This source is god period. If you want to WASTE your money somewhere else DONT. I’m a very decorated combat veteran, many different engagements over the years. I’m salty as fuck. Been to 5 different theaters many many times. THIS is the source you are looking for. I don’t use the VA because I am too lazy but I rate 💯 disability. I saved 4 months eating RAMEN and canned beans. It was worth every penny x2. If you need nods, have nods and are looking to upgrade, or just want the best shit out there…. Jrhenterprises.com

Semper Fidelis

Robert
USMC 0311/0321/0331

Thank you for your business and nice comments! Much appreciated!
Hey sorry to keep plaguing you with questions but what mount should
I run? All I’ve figured out is I’m running ops core bump but was wondering what mount I should be running being as all I have is a Pvs-14…..

Reactions: Lowdown3
71573779873__4436A26D-C18D-4289-A173-0A7323F29C0A.jpeg

Beautiful cat!!

On the mount question- We have the Norotos Lo Sto mounts in stock. They are a dovetail mount but they also have the bayonet interface behind it as well in case you want to run the military J arm. I think we included a military J arm with your unit for free. However the military J arm (bayonet interface) is definitely not the ideal solution.

I would look at the AX14 PRO arm which is a dovetail arm and a Norotos Lo Sto mount.

We literally just finished up with 2 days of an NV class, I had one student borrow an AX14 Arm for the class, so I have one that's been used one time but otherwise brand new I'm happy to get you under cost at $75. On the Norotos Lo sto mount I could $475. on one and they are in stock.

If all of this is confusing, take a look at this article with the pic that shows all the components-

Reactions: USMC-03XX
The Wilcox stuff isn't bad, the G24 would be my second choice. The Norotos Lo sto is "force to overcome" which means you don't have that stupid little button that you have to push before the mount will unlock to go up or down. With the Lo sto you will just pull it down or push it back up- no goofy button to try to find with gloves on, etc.

Beautiful cat!!

On the mount question- We have the Norotos Lo Sto mounts in stock. They are a dovetail mount but they also have the bayonet interface behind it as well in case you want to run the military J arm. I think we included a military J arm with your unit for free. However the military J arm (bayonet interface) is definitely not the ideal solution.

I would look at the AX14 PRO arm which is a dovetail arm and a Norotos Lo Sto mount.

We literally just finished up with 2 days of an NV class, I had one student borrow an AX14 Arm for the class, so I have one that's been used one time but otherwise brand new I'm happy to get you under cost at $75. On the Norotos Lo sto mount I could $475. on one and they are in stock.

If all of this is confusing, take a look at this article with the pic that shows all the components-

Hell yes 🖤🙏🏻😎 gonna have to wait till next Thursday Friday but thank you again 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

The arm is yours.

We only have this one though- I say because I didn't realize I was responding to the thread. I thought I was looking at those PM's you've sent me LOL.

Like I said just finished a two day NV class at our range, 12noon till a little after midnight each day, then about 5 hours of range cleanup for us today, so I'm a little out of it- my apologies. Going to sit down for a bit and rest :)

• Love
my apologies!!!!!! My bad as much as yours! I really Need to use this app more intelligently because I was talking to you anyway… lol 😂 😬😂 and hell
Yes thank you 🙏🏻 rest easy!

Reactions: Lowdown3