• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback JRittel is a Scammer

longebow

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2006
Florida
JRittel aka [email protected] is a SCAM ARTIST/THIEF. I sent him $1400 for a Terrapin X LRF, and he has ghosted me.
WARNING TO THE HIDE! Will notify the mods...

If it is a scam, there is a chance the information you have may not even be the actual guy who was doing the dealing and getting the money in the end.

It may be a scam where they compromise somebody's PayPal account / e-mail, use it to run a scam or two, send the money out of the account to another mule and walk away.

They only signed up here like 2 weeks ago, bought the PX access, listed something a bit high end at a good price and then...

If it is a scam, there is a chance the information you have may not even be the actual guy who was doing the dealing and getting the money in the end.

It may be a scam where they compromise somebody's PayPal account / e-mail, use it to run a scam or two, send the money out of the account to another mule and walk away.

They only signed up here like 2 weeks ago, bought the PX access, listed something a bit high end at a good price and then...

The address is where he wanted payment sent and the phone number used to call me was the number listed. It's more than likely correct but it could be more complicated than it seems.

The address is where he wanted payment sent and the phone number used to call me was the number listed. It's more than likely correct but it could be more complicated than it seems.

You didn't actually mail him anything however right?
You just sent a PP F&F to the provided e-mail address if I understand correctly?

Also did you call him at that number or was that the number that came up on your caller ID when he called you?

No, I didn't mail him anything but I asked for his contact info so I could send payment. He had said I could send a check. I didn't really trust the guy so I wanted to check him out before I proceeded.

Strangely enough, his address is in La but his cell number is Chicago area, doesn't really mean anything by itself but when added to him being a member for two weeks, the year old lifted pics in his listing, his address being a home valued at between $7,000 and $56,000 in a ghetto area of La, and his profile on social media of a young black man who supports BLM/Antifa I wasn't getting a warm fuzzy feeling.

This is where he lifted the pics from for the scope I was interested in.

Yes, I tried to call him back but no one answered when I called.

Yes, I tried to call him back but no one answered when I called.

It's pretty easy to make the number you are calling from show up on the other person's caller ID as anything you want it to show if you are setup to do it.
If they were a professional scammer, then it's probably just another of the tools in their trick bag.

Reactions: nn8734