• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge dismisses charges in NM.

Prosecutor should be shit canned immediately. You had one fucking job to do. ONE. And you fucked it away. Nice.

At the very least! A gaping hole in the head,or a stretched neck is more in line ,in My eyes.

It may be a far better idea to let them go free so maybe some real justice will actually be done if you know what I mean ?

I smell what you're cooking,they should be beat to an inch of their lives,then drawn and quartered , then left on the court house steps..and the Judge should swing.

Reactions: gigamortis
I hope like hell you're right!!!!

"The judge said Wednesday that it was a very difficult decision to drop the charges but the rule left him with no option. Prosecutors could still seek charges for the three by asking a grand jury to indict them but offered no immediate indication on how they would proceed."

Reactions: Leland22
1J04 is correct and technically the judge was doing what they are supposed to do which is follow the rule of law not make it up as they go along like we have been seeing far to much of lately.

I still stand by my first comment though, let the cockroaches scurry back to their dump and then burn it down.

"The judge said Wednesday that it was a very difficult decision to drop the charges but the rule left him with no option. Prosecutors could still seek charges for the three by asking a grand jury to indict them but offered no immediate indication on how they would proceed."

Oh ya..I'm sure it was a hard decision..just as the decision to let them walk on a PR,was hard (same Judge,I assume )
Also any tone implied or taken is not directed at you Brother..

I deal with this shit for a living. It's my day gig. In Washington State you have 72 hrs to file, excluding weekends and holidays. 72 fucking hrs. These ass wipes have 10 FUCKING DAYS !! 10 ! And they still fucked it up. And don't tell me all is not lost. I know this system inside and out, to my detriment. In these EXACT cases where a Prostitutor FUBAR's the filing rule, you got any idea how many of those that get to walk outta Jail get a whole bunch of Rabbit in them? Metric shit tons. They run like all hell, as they should. They know they're coming back after them, so they Usain Bolt. Then the real shit show starts. Ya, this isn't insignificant. This is an EPIC Fuck Up that should NEVER be tolerated. EVER. His or Her ass should be unemployed right now. Period.

And we are waiting for what kinda sign ? I guess everyone is waiting for the trumpets on high signaling Armagedon .

Reactions: Gasgun
Guys, while the anger and angst are justified our new reality is this - you are only a criminal if you are a conservative white male. Outside of that description it seems you can do no wrong.

Reactions: gigamortis
I deal with this shit for a living. It's my day gig. In Washington State you have 72 hrs to file, excluding weekends and holidays. 72 fucking hrs. These ass wipes have 10 FUCKING DAYS !! 10 ! And they still fucked it up. And don't tell me all is not lost. I know this system inside and out, to my detriment. In these EXACT cases where a Prostitutor FUBAR's the filing rule, you got any idea how many of those that get to walk outta Jail get a whole bunch of Rabbit in them? Metric shit tons. They run like all hell, as they should. They know they're coming back after them, so they Usain Bolt. Then the real shit show starts. Ya, this isn't insignificant. This is an EPIC Fuck Up that should NEVER be tolerated. EVER. His or Her ass should be unemployed right now. Period.

Totally agree

I have seen a lot of incompetence in my days but I find it difficult to believe that this was a simple mistake on the part of the prosecutor. Unless this attorney was fresh out of law school, I would be investigating his background carefully.

On the positive side, the desert is fraught with danger and quite isolated.

what do you expect from the legal community in tis country, they are busy ignoring all laws that might affect them or their future constituents, the FBI cant be trusted, the locals cant be trusted, nobody from sessions on down to barney fife should be believed or trusted at all, again ever. The legal community is purposefully destroying the Constitution that they swore to uphold, they are in the middle of an attempted coup of a duly elected president. The judge cant be trusted, the cops cant be trusted and the fucking FBI who undermined the whole concept of justice cant be trusted and should be tried as a mafia under RICO statutes.

Soon, things will be off the rails and immediate vigilante justice will be getting metted out because the actions of the groups above. buy more ammo gents things are going to get much worse before they get better.