• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge invites Disney to Texas.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
While you, your company, employees, and diverse fans face authoritarian, anti-business, and culture war attacks from extremists in Florida, we in Fort Bend are more ready to welcome the Disney family with thousands of good paying jobs and billions of dollars of investments,” Fort Bend County Judge KP George wrote.

Why am I no longer surprised. And it's not even Austin this time.

While you, your company, employees, and diverse fans face authoritarian, anti-business, and culture war attacks from extremists in Florida, we in Fort Bend are more ready to welcome the Disney family with thousands of good paying jobs and billions of dollars of investments,” Fort Bend County Judge KP George wrote.

Why am I no longer surprised. And it's not even Austin this time.
Fuck this guy.

So Judge KP George wants the children of Texas to become trans children via Mickey Mouse. Maybe Disney has become a massive pedo corporation working with the current government to transform children sexually.
It’s more rampant than you think in the cities unfortunately. All the super left wing assholes are moving since they ruined their states. Lots of the judges are way left.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Well unfortunately no one else agrees with me that we should stop letting people move to certain states..
Whoa, I've been saying that for years. If you do move to a new state, you shouldn't be allowed to vote or own large tracts of property, you know, like in Mexico.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Texas gets flag ready for Disney's move to Texas !

CutPaste_2022-04-23_23-10-22-891.jpg

Last edited:
If you think Disney is gonna abandon Florida and the billions of dollars invested over the last 50 years, you probably think there's more than two genders.
Disney apparently thinks there are. So you can't predict them doing anything sane.

They could move to Dallas and have someone in a Moloch costume have kids sit on their knee and I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Disney apparently thinks there are. So you can't predict them doing anything sane.

They could move to Dallas and have someone in a Moloch costume have kids sit on their knee and I wouldn't be surprised anymore.
I can predict that they aren't leaving Florida anytime soon. They 'may' begin construction on another theme park in another state. But I doubt that's going to happen either. It's a dog and pony show to keep their social score in tact. As soon as the money leaves, we'll see another change.

Fort Bend County Judge KP George Bio​

KP George
On January 1, 2019, KP George was elected to serve as Fort Bend County Judge. As the County's top elected official, Judge George presides over the Commissioners Court, which oversees the County’s more than 3,000 employees and its nearly 500 million-dollar budget. Additionally, Judge George is the Director of the Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.

Since taking office, Judge George has placed a heavy focus on homeland security and emergency management, transparency in government, youth empowerment, and improving the quality of life for citizens while building resiliency through infrastructure improvements.

Judge George is the first Fort Bend County Judge of South Asian descent. Prior to running for public office, George was a board-certified financial planner in Sugar Land. His passion for education and cultivating leadership in children led to his decision to run for the Fort Bend Independent School District School Board, of which he served two terms from 2014 to 2018.

Under the leadership of Judge George, the county has enjoyed many positives since he first took office in 2019. He has successfully managed COVID-19 testing and vaccination efforts, resulting in Fort Bend County being in the top five of the State’s vaccination rate.

Additionally, he managed the launch of COVID recovery initiatives with the Utility, Rental and Mortgage Assistance program, Childcare Voucher program, Small Business Emergency Grant program, Small Business Mentorship program, We All Eat Texas, and the Get Hired employer hiring incentives program.

Commercial development is thriving in Fort Bend County with the expansion of Frito Lay, the Amazon fulfillment center, Biotics Research, a partnership with Texas State Technical College and Tesla, and many more.

Faith and family are priorities for Judge George. He attends Sugar Creek Baptist Church and is married to Sheeba George. They are the proud parents of three children.

As the executive of one of the fastest-growing and ethnically diverse counties in the United States, Judge George believes in caring for those who are vulnerable, creating a climate of hospitality, and making Fort Bend County a place of opportunity for everyone.

$100 says the judge is a pedo and just wants more kiddies in TX to groom

I just love the response from the left...

FL: "stop grooming children"

Left: "stop being an extremist!"

Notice none of them have denied actually grooming kids....they just claim it's not "fair" and moan autistically
The Left will say "Extremists are grooming children to hate themselves and to be homophobes".

Count on it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Imbecile fucking judge should know it’s out of his constitutional authority to promise billions of dollars in investments.

Come on, Texas. Get this guy out of office.
Now, if Disney wasn't a cover for pedo-pushers, do you think this shit magnet would be trying to lure them to Texas?

This foreign trash comes here and automatically hates me and my frayed AK Operators Union cap, Wranglers and big redneck diesel truck. I would hate to go in front of him for a self defense shooting.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
They do know Disney isn’t into helping the surrounding people, they require tax breaks, etc.

FL I’d wager is maybe the most business friendly state, especially for companies

Imbecile fucking judge should know it’s out of his constitutional authority to promise billions of dollars in investments.

Come on, Texas. Get this guy out of office.
There's a huge Indian community there he probably didn't have to work that hard to be elected.

Lots of Indians are pretty conservative but he doesn't sound like it. My cousins are Indian, the older folks are old school, but the kids are the typical lefty crazy you imagine.

There's a huge Indian community there he probably didn't have to work that hard to be elected.

Lots of Indians are pretty conservative but he doesn't sound like it. My cousins are Indian, the older folks are old school, but the kids are the typical lefty crazy you imagine.
The women are rude as hell in stores, stink and meaner than snot if you have to do business with them.

I was contacted by a family of rich Sri Lankans to build a pool for them and the wife right off the bat said "If any of my kids get hurt in your pool I'm going to sue you." Then the husband asked me how I would design it. When I gave him my opinion the wife said "You need to build it the way WE want it!"

That was it, I close my notebook and walked away. Not sure how you say Karen in Indian.

The women are rude as hell in stores, stink and meaner than snot if you have to do business with them.

I was contacted by a family of rich Sri Lankans to build a pool for them and the wife right off the bat said "If any of my kids get hurt in your pool I'm going to sue you." Then the husband asked me how I would design it. When I gave him my opinion the wife said "You need to build it the way WE want it!"

That was it, I close my notebook and walked away. Not sure how you say Karen in Indian.
Depends person to person like anyone else, but they still use a cast system that makes some of them think they are special

There's Karen's in every race, I grew up working in people's houses being a cunt has no bounds.

Gay, straight, male, female, whatever color if they are a cunt they are a cunt.

Depends person to person like anyone else, but they still use a cast system that makes some of them think they are special
What made it worse was the new mansion they wanted the pool was plunked down on a ranch west of Austin overlooking Barton Creek I spent my boyhood years on. The house was filled with garish gold statues of elephants, deities and other gaudy crap. Gold everywhere. The cast system was definitely strong.

Then to have some rusty, 3rd World streetshitter with scaly feet in gold sandals talk to me like that in broken English, fuck her. Fuck them.

Last edited:
None of my TX colleagues want shitholes like Disney moving in, and more than one now regret moving from DFW or HOU to Austin - that they were raving about a decade or more ago.

Nowhere is safe.

Fort Bend County Judge KP George Bio​

KP George
On January 1, 2019, KP George was elected to serve as Fort Bend County Judge. As the County's top elected official, Judge George presides over the Commissioners Court, which oversees the County’s more than 3,000 employees and its nearly 500 million-dollar budget. Additionally, Judge George is the Director of the Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.

Since taking office, Judge George has placed a heavy focus on homeland security and emergency management, transparency in government, youth empowerment, and improving the quality of life for citizens while building resiliency through infrastructure improvements.

Judge George is the first Fort Bend County Judge of South Asian descent. Prior to running for public office, George was a board-certified financial planner in Sugar Land. His passion for education and cultivating leadership in children led to his decision to run for the Fort Bend Independent School District School Board, of which he served two terms from 2014 to 2018.

Under the leadership of Judge George, the county has enjoyed many positives since he first took office in 2019. He has successfully managed COVID-19 testing and vaccination efforts, resulting in Fort Bend County being in the top five of the State’s vaccination rate.

Additionally, he managed the launch of COVID recovery initiatives with the Utility, Rental and Mortgage Assistance program, Childcare Voucher program, Small Business Emergency Grant program, Small Business Mentorship program, We All Eat Texas, and the Get Hired employer hiring incentives program.

Commercial development is thriving in Fort Bend County with the expansion of Frito Lay, the Amazon fulfillment center, Biotics Research, a partnership with Texas State Technical College and Tesla, and many more.

Faith and family are priorities for Judge George. He attends Sugar Creek Baptist Church and is married to Sheeba George. They are the proud parents of three children.

As the executive of one of the fastest-growing and ethnically diverse counties in the United States, Judge George believes in caring for those who are vulnerable, creating a climate of hospitality, and making Fort Bend County a place of opportunity for everyone.
So he's not even American. He and his family should be deported.

So he's not even American. He and his family should be deported.
There are prerequisites to becoming an American citizen including at least liking America and it's people, an attempt to assimilate in the American culture and be of good mortal character.

I don't think he passed any of those.

County Judge KP George, out of the blue, introduced a new map, secretly drawn by an outside counsel. The map was not even posted on the county website before it was adopted 3-2.

The adopted map drastically changes the make-up of all precincts, altering the status quo of two Democrat and two Republican precincts into three Democratic majority precincts and one with a Republican majority.

There are prerequisites to becoming an American citizen including at least liking America and it's people, an attempt to assimilate in the American culture and be of good mortal character.

I don't think he passed any of those.

Or just scurry across the border illegally and surrender to customs 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: TexPatriot
They will never go to Texas! The 7 dwarphs would end up with to many cactus spines in their ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r