• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge issues warrant that violates federal law

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

If city or state officials want records or sources from journalists they are to subpoena the information- then go before a judge and have a hearing as why the records or sources are needed/wanted and the other party explains why they need to keep sources/materials confidential. I’m a crayon eating varmint hunting Marine and I know that .

But anyhow the good news - a local resident and large political supporter in this rural county didn’t want anymore bad press about him so he asked a sheriff to get a warrant and seize any materials they had on him. The judge signed the warrant- but local police refused to serve a blatantly illegal warrant! YEAY ! O no wait it says later in the story all 7 members of county law enforcement participated in raids on a news paper office and individual homes . Well at least they were in solidarity!

Taxpayers always pay.

The pay to defend themselves and if they win they pay to reward themselves.

Start holding the violators of civil rights liable they will not violate civil rights.

And it’s different from qualified immunity. Qualified immunity is very narrow and you have to be following the law on the book to be protected. It’s not blanket immunity.

Great system. Almost like it was planned.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
“Meyer decided not to publish a story about the information, and he alerted police to the situation.”

3FB7A39F-D842-415B-BBD1-40B61DFDC3EB.gif

341CE246-CA81-4321-A2B6-2B7F06A0E798.jpeg

Reactions: BCP
All the people involved in these kinda things meet unhappy endings. Might not be today, tomorrow, or next year, but a toll is eventually placed on misdeeds. The world just works that way. Carry on with your thuggery!

Reactions: BurtG and NoDopes
So, I agree with the summation that the cops did wrong and the judge did wrong. What I cannot understand is how bitching about it is going to fix anything. What is needed is oversight and petitions signed to get the judge censured. One of the best of stopping abuses of power is to stop abuses of power. Kind of simple, really.

What is needed is oversight

The FUCKING JUDGE is SUPPOSED to be the oversight of blatantly illegal warrant requests...

But as we have seen in recent years ala FISA court abuses, they arent... A lot of judges seem to rubber stamp anything put before them... then you have judges like in the Hunter Biden case who refuses to rubber stamp stuff and provides the actual OVERSIGHT they are supposed to and they are shouted down and threatened...

The FUCKING JUDGE is SUPPOSED to be the oversight of blatantly illegal warrant requests...

But as we have seen in recent years ala FISA court abuses, they arent... A lot of judges seem to rubber stamp anything put before them... then you have judges like in the Hunter Biden case who refuses to rubber stamp stuff and provides the actual OVERSIGHT they are supposed to and they are shouted down and threatened...
And we need oversight of the judge or some chance to censure because of illegality.

And I think BurtG had one of the best responses here.

Reactions: lash
And we need oversight of the judge or some chance to censure because of illegality.

Look up judicial immunity. Then look up the statistics for judges getting removed or any discipline.
Lawyers wouldn't protect other lawyers would they?

Reactions: lash
So, I agree with the summation that the cops did wrong and the judge did wrong. What I cannot understand is how bitching about it is going to fix anything. What is needed is oversight and petitions signed to get the judge censured. One of the best of stopping abuses of power is to stop abuses of power. Kind of simple, really.
The first step is mass awareness- call it bitching if you want bitch. Just a few short months ago the blue cheer squad patently denied or ignored things like civil asset forfeiture- qualified immunity, ect.
So I’m assuming no one here knew about this story- maybe the most blatant example of dirty pigs and judiciary and deprivation of rights even engaged in by the entirety of a county before it got posted here . Now James has picked it up. James Freeman . With his 5 million subscribers he has a voice . Who the fuck do you think will over see judges ??? The one in my county - Brennen was her name got 13 months for - evidence tampering - witness tampering- erasing court records, altering documents, sleeping with a cop and detective who brought our counties only murder trial before her in the last five years . Also attempting to frame her ex husband for her financial crimes - ordering court employees to erase records and delete evidence, presiding over cases she had financial interests in, multiple dui’s . And when it finally broke every cop lawyer and prosecutor and the state’s prosecutors and in the last several including the one that was running for governor all knew and had covered it up for years . Some of the same people - judges cops and prosecutors that covered for Larry Nassar as he molested 100’s of young athletes and sold videos of it - including to MSU employees and grounds keepers . So who would offer that oversight- or make sure everyone knows about it - get people pissed off and demand Justice . At the very least ensure their days of “public service” are over .
Or just keep sucking cop Dick until it’s your turn.

The first step is mass awareness- call it bitching if you want bitch. Just a few short months ago the blue cheer squad patently denied or ignored things like civil asset forfeiture- qualified immunity, ect.
So I’m assuming no one here knew about this story- maybe the most blatant example of dirty pigs and judiciary and deprivation of rights even engaged in by the entirety of a county before it got posted here . Now James has picked it up. James Freeman . With his 5 million subscribers he has a voice . Who the fuck do you think will over see judges ??? The one in my county - Brennen was her name got 13 months for - evidence tampering - witness tampering- erasing court records, altering documents, sleeping with a cop and detective who brought our counties only murder trial before her in the last five years . Also attempting to frame her ex husband for her financial crimes - ordering court employees to erase records and delete evidence, presiding over cases she had financial interests in, multiple dui’s . And when it finally broke every cop lawyer and prosecutor and the state’s prosecutors and in the last several including the one that was running for governor all knew and had covered it up for years . Some of the same people - judges cops and prosecutors that covered for Larry Nassar as he molested 100’s of young athletes and sold videos of it - including to MSU employees and grounds keepers . So who would offer that oversight- or make sure everyone knows about it - get people pissed off and demand Justice . At the very least ensure their days of “public service” are over .
At least that is a solution.
Or just keep sucking cop Dick until it’s your turn.
Hey, maybe you have a fascination with male on male fellatio. No Judgement from me. But you do mention it, which makes me wonder if there is a sexual connotation.
JK :D

At least that is a solution.

Hey, maybe you have a fascination with male on male fellatio. No Judgement from me. But you do mention it, which makes me wonder if there is a sexual connotation.
JK :D
Maybe he should go find Green go Juan.....

@BurtG beat me.......

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and BurtG

Here is an update to this disgusting tale - some new info- Chief piggy heroically “wrestled a phone “ out of the hands of a 98 year old woman- who has since died .
And attorneys representing the newspaper have asked for the probable cause affidavits that are needed to get a warrant signed - and the courts have responded saying that there are none on file . This is the gift that keeps on giving .
Too bad this “chief” wasn’t at Uvalde - he could have stopped an emaciated tranny just like he over powered a 98 year old lady. Fucking Awesome, wish they would release video of these heroic moments.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NoDopes and BurtG
She held a public meeting with a politician in her business. Then has the chief of police trespass the media that exposed her. He followed orders.
The chief should have told her to fuck off. The meeting was open to the public. It was not an invite only meeting. But I am sure that she had something to do with him getting hired. I don't know that as a fact but it's a small town and shit like that happens.
And. Since when is an arrest for DUI not public records? The police blotter is published in the local paper here.

She held a public meeting with a politician in her business. Then has the chief of police trespass the media that exposed her. He followed orders.
The chief should have told her to fuck off. The meeting was open to the public. It was not an invite only meeting. But I am sure that she had something to do with him getting hired. I don't know that as a fact but it's a small town and shit like that happens.
And. Since when is an arrest for DUI not public records? The police blotter is published in the local paper here.

I always thought arrests were public record - blotter always runs in local paper here as well, but when a “special” has a run in with the law it can be kept secret for a long time like from
2008-2023.
And these assholes don’t even file the appropriate paperwork to get a warrant and have no compunction about going hands on with a 98 year old lady .

So, who gets to be the oversight and who gets to pick them? Surely not the people working in the same system that is committing such atrocities! Right? Right!?
No. They all need jailed.

Like the people that fund t paychecks would get JD they did the same thing
Exactly.

Bingo!

Read above. Who is going to put that in place? The old checks and balances clearly aren’t working these days.

Look up judicial immunity. Then look up the statistics for judges getting removed or any discipline.
Lawyers wouldn't protect other lawyers would they?
Word.

Reactions: Doc68 and BurtG
So, who gets to be the oversight and who gets to pick them? Surely not the people working in the same system that is committing such atrocities! Right? Right!?

Exactly.

Bingo!

Read above. Who is going to put that in place? The old checks and balances clearly aren’t working these days.

Word.
To put it nicely, you have done nothing to help. Believe it or not, bitching without providing solutions is not helping.

I know, I know, might as well be the black-pilled pessimist. Well, you do you. At least I could see where others have had some good ideas. And all you do is shit on it. Again, feces not helping.

For the love of God, Satan, or whatever nature god you adhere to (and yes, radial adaption is a belief,) just once, try to think of solutions. I don't expect you will. I think you enjoy the fight for nothing else but the fight. Kind of like Marlon Brando in the "Wild Ones."

"What are you rebelling against?"

"I don't know. What do you got?"

To put it nicely, you have done nothing to help. Believe it or not, bitching without providing solutions is not helping
You’ve got to be fucking retarted

Jail the wrong doers
Make them civilly liable

You know.treat them Like the people that solve away to fund their paychecks and pension would be treated.

No slap on the wrist expunge in a year make a special position for them in the same department bull shit either

Reactions: Doc68
To put it nicely, you have done nothing to help. Believe it or not, bitching without providing solutions is not helping.

I know, I know, might as well be the black-pilled pessimist. Well, you do you. At least I could see where others have had some good ideas. And all you do is shit on it. Again, feces not helping.

For the love of God, Satan, or whatever nature god you adhere to (and yes, radial adaption is a belief,) just once, try to think of solutions. I don't expect you will. I think you enjoy the fight for nothing else but the fight. Kind of like Marlon Brando in the "Wild Ones."

"What are you rebelling against?"

"I don't know. What do you got?"
Um, what ideas have I slammed? I’ve also provided ideas numerous times on here till I’m blue in the face. But it can’t be just one Lone Ranger. It can’t be just one dude in local politics. You’ll never swap enough out at the same time to effect real change unless you want to play the 80 year game. We ain’t got that kind of time. People actually doing their jobs and a fair justice system that would process all people for their crimes, instead of this weaponized two tiered system we currently have would be a good start. The divide isn’t getting better, it’s getting worse. And the very people causing it are either blind to their deeds being the cause or the divide is their plan. What ideas do you have? Let’s hear it. I know some people that might can do some things within the system, if we got some good ideas.

Reactions: BurtG
Um, what ideas have I slammed? I’ve also provided ideas numerous times on here till I’m blue in the face. But it can’t be just one Lone Ranger. It can’t be just one dude in local politics. You’ll never swap enough out at the same time to effect real change unless you want to play the 80 year game. We ain’t got that kind of time. People actually doing their jobs and a fair justice system that would process all people for their crimes, instead of this weaponized two tiered system we currently have would be a good start. The divide isn’t getting better, it’s getting worse. And the very people causing it are either blind to their deeds being the cause or the divide is their plan. What ideas do you have? Let’s hear it. I know some people that might can do some things within the system, if we got some good ideas.
Before, I have said, hold them accountable. And get back replies about how ineffective it is. My point is that giving up is not going to help. Here is why the bad people keep getting away with it and winning - they don't stop. We have to not stop.

You just said we do not have the time. Well, you're never going to have enough time and giving up is only letting the bastards win. So, yeah, Herrera might be the lone ranger. So is Sen Cruz. And no, they have not won everything completely. But they don't run around crying about how useless it is and like Glum on from "Gulliver's Travels" saying "We'll never make it."

I totally agree with others about litigation against cops, judges, etcetera. I agree that QI should should be a big issue. We cannot have cops just killing people but I also don't want them NOT doing anything about a bad guy coming after me and my family. That being said, my instructor back in the 80s to get my state commission to carry a firearm on duty gave us the cautionary tale of a cop who killed a suspect in a confrontation. He was placed on admin leave and the presumption is that of murder (unofficially) while IA investigates it, including physical evidence at the scene and other statements. He was found to be cleared and not charged or prosecuted. But the family of the madman sued him for taking away their crackhead's human rights when he shot and killed him. We will always need that police officer protecting others. Monitored and held accountable.

And I now expect the next onslaught of those who think that all policing is bad. That the very concept of having police is morally bankrupt and undesirable.

I also know that more people are shooting at cops these days. Probably people who have ACAB beliefs. And so, cops may be more likely to shoot back. Turns out that getting shot at makes you kind of jumpy. I know. I have been shot at twice.

You’ve got to be fucking retarted

Jail the wrong doers
Make them civilly liable

You know.treat them Like the people that solve away to fund their paychecks and pension would be treated.

No slap on the wrist expunge in a year make a special position for them in the same department bull shit either
At least I know how to spell retarded.

We're reaching a point where paperwork and petitions just don't change anything anymore. Those who are supposed to be the level headed and guiding forces in our country are failed. What makes you think some tree pulp is going to change that?

We're reaching a point where paperwork and petitions just don't change anything anymore. Those who are supposed to be the level headed and guiding forces in our country are failed. What makes you think some tree pulp is going to change that?
That is not proven. In fact, that attitude sucks ass, and not in a good way, and it is part of the problem. Black pill is filled with horseshit, just so you know where that taste is coming from.

As I've said, Hitler didn't change the cops, he simply changed the laws. That bullshit in Georgia was stunning, they tweeted about the indictment a full day before the "Grand jury" finished its work.

Same thing here. Have Hugo Boss design them new uniforms with skulls and cool armbands and they'll round you up like Jews in Berlin. Democrats are still trying to kill anyone who dares to disagree.