• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge Janine Pirro Smashes Journal News!

Re: Judge Janine Pirro Smashes Journal News!

Good find QQ.

That was an excellent monologue. I kind of wish she would have spoken a bit faster (something more akin to Colion Noir on YouTube), but for something that reached the masses... well done, Ma'am.

Wow...if only we could find Men and Women in our Govt. like that, that are willing to straight up tell the cold, hard truth, like it is.

My hats off to her, bigtime.

The funny thing is, they are not the only newspaper that does this.

When I got my concealed carry permit here the local paper published my name, not my address, but that was easy to find on the county website as well since I own my home here.

It was buried in about 3 pages of names though when the law was finally changed here in Iowa.

It did tend to tick me off a bit, but I also figured that if one paid attention, they would know that this place would not be a good one to rob when I am home.

I liked that.. but I read the whole page then watched the video of it at the bottom.. The video of it all is 10 times better!!!

And to add there has been some talk and reporting of inmates within the NY prisons, putting out hits on the Correctional Officers and families who were listed on the map....

And they just published a map of Texans with guns.

538020_10151310930428459_256669701_n.jpg