• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judging interest in a batch of White Oak Armament 223 CLE barrels

1791PrecisionArmory

FFL-07
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2011
Idaho
Hello,

I am going to be placing a large order with White Oak Armament for a special run of 223 CLE barrels. I have had about 3 or 4 of these over the last 8 years or so and they always hammer. Much better than the wylde in my opinion.

Curious to see what interest this garners here. What would you like to see? Most will be SPR or Recce style but I can order any flavor you want to see.

Do you want to see flutes or not, 14.5, 16, 18 or 20?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: simonp

Reactions: BurtG

That's unfortunate, but it's an outlier in my experience. I've owned multiple WOA barrels that have been sub-MOA and trouble free with factory match which is still anecdotal evidence but I wouldn't be dissuaded from another WOA because of that post alone.

That's unfortunate, but it's an outlier in my experience. I've owned multiple WOA barrels that have been sub-MOA and trouble free with factory match which is still anecdotal evidence but I wouldn't be dissuaded from another WOA because of that post alone.
All of my WOA barrels (5 or 6) are well under sub moa with my handloads - shooting in the 3’s to 6’s generally

Yeah, had multiple Woa cle barrels over the last 15 years and never had an accuracy issue. Even put them against Paul Craddock’s (who does amazing work) bartlein barrels and barely noticed an accuracy difference. I’d definitely say that is an outlier that they would replace in my experience with them.

I think it would be interesting to see a profile similar to the BCM ELW profile but heavier, as in use the .750 gas block journal instead of the .625.

So basically same tapered profile, just heavier for SPR use.
I like that! Similar to the spikes tactical chrome lined 5.56 barrel as well. I'll have to talk with Jane over there and see about that.

Just a heads up to you guys. I'd love to sell you a barrel but White Oak is running a one day pirate day sale today and SPR barrels are on a sale that beats my dealer pricing. 223 Wylde only though :( no CLE...I already asked.

Last edited: