• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Jump suit optional

Re: Jump suit optional

My blue jump suit is a lot more slimming than I thought

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ghey </div></div>

Powerful Ghey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My blue jump suit is a lot more slimming than I thought </div></div>

heh lol

What match is that at ? Looks a lot like the Parma Rod and gun Club . If it is then that car may have been shot since
wink.gif

Roger that . I knew the car looked familiar . We shot under it at my Dad and I's sniper match there . I also got to watch a fair number of folks run over the top of it at the night patrol shoot .

Was there in 2007, I think, and we had to shoot from inside the car. Damn thing was home to a bunch of hornets, and they were NOT happy, and I managed to hit the steel on my first try and unassed backwards out the door pretty rapidly.
I hate hornets, hate 'em hate 'em HATE 'em due to a bad episode when I was about 7.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iron Man.

</div></div>

I remember that being taken, how you been since?
cool.gif

"Hey guys I dont know about you but I dont think we can shoot that car, it might have something to do with the range."