• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses June 9th M4/pistol class Mingo Junction OH

Bear666

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2013
Hello guys and gals,

Sorry for the no post count, cant seem to recall my old username and email I used so I got myself a new handle, anyway to the point. This upcoming Sunday, June 9th 2013 at the START (special tactics and rescue training) facility located at 797 Cool springs road, mingo junction OH will be holding an AR15 M4/ sidearm class. Class will consist of weapon manipulation, transitions to your sidearm, moving and shooting, commands to use and a vast array of other very useful knowledge. Ammo required will be 500 rounds of rifle ammo, 100 rounds of pistol ammo, a way to carry a minimum of 6 extra rifle mags and 2 extra pistol mags as well as a holster all of which needs to be carried on your person as well as your own weapons. Cost for class is $250 bucks, snacks and drinks provided as well as a great air conditioned facility for the classroom work which most of our time will be spent on the range.

Our CEO and lead instructor will be Frank Hoagland, 21 year Navy SEAL Ret., with time spent in the now famous Seal Team 6/ Devgru.

S.T.A.R.T.

Any questions or concerns feel free to ask, my email is [email protected]

I apologize for the short notice, we will be holding future classes all summer, if any interest please email and I will get you taken care of

thank you for your time.

Jamie Bear with START