• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Juneteenth Federal Holiday Effective Immediately..........Hell Yeah!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    Funny how when they want to throw a bone at a certain segment of society they can get it done almost instantly, but when it comes to anything meaningful that will actually help it takes forever in a day..........Oh well I guess bank employes are loving it.

Next up "George Floyd Day"

• Angry
    Reactions: klf and NoDopes
    Banks are not the only business/employer to observe federal holidays

One company i do work for just called with alot of extra work for me. Im guessing some people decided to take today off and are losing out because of it.

iu

Happy Whiteness Appreciation Day??? I mean a white guy DID make it happen.

Reactions: cornhusker86
    But it still costs taxpayers $818M to give the executive branch of the federal government yet another a paid day off.

My libtard neighbor works as civil servant and even when supposed to be working, I see her in the yard doing gardening. Civil service and fed employees need to be shrunk down to 25% of current force. It's absolute insanity.

My libtard neighbor works as civil servant and even when supposed to be working, I see her in the yard doing gardening. Civil service and fed employees need to be shrunk down to 25% of current force. It's absolute insanity.
    If you replaced a large portion of Federal Civilians with contracted personnel, I would be willing to bet efficiency and accountability would go through the roof. As long as the remaining Feds started giving a shit about contract compliance, it would result in a much more efficient system.

I don't care about the holiday, but yesterday was a shit show. Last minute office closures, zero notice DOD school/CDC closures, and the worst of all...a closed post office when you fuckin have packages available for pick up. lol

Why not report her ?? I mean you can if you want. There are mechanisms in place to hammer people ripping off the GOV.

In VA there was a news story the AF hammered "some ol' lady" GS that submitted false work time cards. LOL...she was 20+ years in....See ya....Out the door....I want to say it was all done thru the courts as well....paid back some monies to boot.

From the article........HA HA now that's rich coming from a U.S. Attorney he just doesn't want the peasants on the bottom skimming, but its perfectly ok for the overloads on top to.

"Federal service is a public trust that demands of employees the highest degree of integrity in the workplace,” said G. Zachary Terwilliger, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. “As stewards of that trust, we must ensure that those in such positions are held fully accountable for breaches that put personal enrichment in place of public service.”

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Let's see, how can we create a new Federal holiday and have it inflict maximum pain and chaos on the country while pandering to the extremists on our side...?
    I know! Let's wait until the day before to declare it, and then make it effective "immediately."

This stuff has gotten so transparent and predictable it would be hilarious were it not for the fact that they manage to get away with it every time.

Good ole USA: Moving toward being a country run by, and for the advancement of the black race, despite having earned none of it, but has learned that violence will get you more stuff, including power. Ironically, all paid for by... the other white meat. And the usual reaction: Thank you sir, may I have another? Or: please, just like me!

Reactions: Yote Klr
    This explains why half the shit that was supposed to be delivered by USPS was not. Unreal.