• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Juneteenth set up for early failure

Actually it's being celebrated on the 19th like it's suppose to be, but observed as a federal holiday on the 20th because it's a Monday. Simply put, 2 days off work.

Reactions: shoobe01
5dnq65.jpg

We got all old white guys for a crew.
None of them are interested in celebrating anything other than Father’s Day.

Even though I made a joke about it a while back, after thinking on it, they, the Black people, certainly deserve a day to celebrate the end of their enslavement. I take 4 July pretty seriously, I cant blame them.

How its handled is another thing.

Even though I made a joke about it a while back, after thinking on it, they, the Black people, certainly deserve a day to celebrate the end of their enslavement. I take 4 July pretty seriously, I cant blame them.

And it should be on December 6th.

The fuck tards that put this together need to be bitch slapped.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
doesnt it seem the least bit ironic that the govt is creating a holiday for people to celebrate the day the govt stopped oppressing them?

thats like an abusive husband telling his wife that hes going to allow her to celebrate because hes no longer going to beat her...........until the next time he decides to beats her.
I see it more like " Ya'll got fucked over, if a holiday will make you feel better, go for it." Fuck it, its no skin off of my dick except that the PO is closed.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
I’m not sure whether I’m more surprised or saddened that the learned souls of SH don’t know that June 19th is a holiday that has been celebrated for more than 150 years.

Learned souls wouldn’t celebrate Christmas in May.
June 19 1865 is when General Gordon Grainger arrived in Galveston and delivered the emancipation proclamation to the people of Texas.

The actual birth date of Jesus has been lost to history, but it wasn’t Dec 25…

Reactions: Boatninja
I’m not sure whether I’m more surprised or saddened that the learned souls of SH don’t know that June 19th is a holiday that has been celebrated for more than 150 years.
Not Federally it hasn’t.

doesnt it seem the least bit ironic that the govt is creating a holiday for people to celebrate the day the govt stopped oppressing them?

thats like an abusive husband telling his wife that hes going to allow her to celebrate because hes no longer going to beat her...........until the next time he decides to beats her.

You mean the Democrats. Democrats created the holiday celebrating slaves being freed from Democrats.

Reactions: woogie_man
June 19 1865 is when General Gordon Grainger arrived in Galveston and delivered the emancipation proclamation to the people of Texas.

Yeah, a year and half after slaves were freed in the confederate states.

This is simply the usual libtard BS. They keep taking stuff from Texas and fucking it up.

The real reason is that nobody really gave a shit about it and haven't since 1865. This pissed off the left. They want it to become as popular as Cinco de Mayo so they can pander to the 13/50 crowd.. Only way to actually try to make anyone give a shiti to made it a Fed holiday. And yet people still don't care.

Greeting colored peoples. The great union has declared you war materials that can be seized.

Never heard of it until now, I can assure you it has been celebrated for all the wrong reasons in the last 2 years. This is more horseshit from the left and race baiters..

This is simply the usual libtard BS. They keep taking stuff from Texas and fucking it up.

The real reason is that nobody really gave a shit about it and haven't since 1865. This pissed off the left. They want it to become as popular as Cinco de Mayo so they can pander to the 13/50 crowd.. Only way to actually try to make anyone give a shiti to made it a Fed holiday. And yet people still don't care.
It’s 13/90. Also, it’s just a “man <or> men” when they commit the 90.

They already have a whole month to celebrate all of it. Then there's Pervert Month for the other Democrats.....

my thought is that besides being a political tidbit for the blacks,it is the start of trying to downplay or eliminate july 4th. the chrirtians lost good fri to MLK day.

I already despised this pandering, fucking, bullshit "holiday" 2 weeks before it got here..... "I'm sorry, but we just haven't kissed your ass enough. Can we possibly kiss it some more?"

Reactions: brian1
Cant wait to see how many shooting there will be at all the Juneteenth celebrations.

Only 4 killed and 34 wounded in Chicago this weekend. Fairly quiet actually.
There was a mass shooting with 5 wounded, not mentioned by any MSM. Doesn't count I guess, because... Chicago.

my thought is that besides being a political tidbit for the blacks,it is the start of trying to downplay or eliminate july 4th. the chrirtians lost good fri to MLK day.
In SC, when the legislature made MLK day a holiday, they also made Confederate Veterans Day a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 346ci
In SC, when the legislature made MLK day a holiday, they also made Confederate Veterans Day a holiday.
NH had a "Civil RIghts Day", which was much more appropriate, until pressure from outsiders and libtards finally got the Democrats to change it to MLK Day. King didn't do it alone - lots of others, including many of the Evil White Devil Slavemasters, did a lot, including giving their lives for civil rights.

Damn it didn’t realize it was today until I saw the the thread, I probably made another government list.