• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Juneteenth type Celebration turns into a typical Juneteenth Celebration in Illinois

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Illegal street takeover, disrespect involved, 20 people shot.

F'g white supremacists again.

'It was supposed to be like a Juneteenth celebration; we just started hearing shooting, so we dropped down until they stopped,' witness Markeshia Avery said. 'They just kept going. After that, we literally scattered away.'

So if you could get Fake Shooting Sounds in a can, like an airhorn...

Juneteenth is an actual thing down in Texas. They have parades, fairs, bbq's and even a hundred years ago quite a few whites participated to some degree. Outside of Texas it is just another day to get drunk, stoned and shoot at each other.

This is a perfect example of what Chris Rock was talking about with the war between Black people and .................................

Juneteenth is an actual thing down in Texas. They have parades, fairs, bbq's and even a hundred years ago quite a few whites participated to some degree. Outside of Texas it is just another day to get drunk, stoned and shoot at each other.

This is a perfect example of what Chris Rock was talking about with the war between Black people and .................................
Sad, it fucks things up for all the good black people.

IMG_3214.jpeg

R

Fuck's dem, im sick to def of dems der shootin folks!

The violence is being pushed out to the suburbs. This has been a regular occurrence now. We constantly see suburban festivals, carnivals and other events shut down due to flash mobs which usually result in violence.

We see murders in towns that haven't had one in over a decade, car jackings, random shooting, just general violence.

There are two major malls near me, and they're both are plagued by retail theft (Oak Brook Mall especially).

The human trash is coming out to the burbs and causing violence, plain and simple.

So next time you complain about your life, remember that there are literally people who live in Illinois..

Chris is a loud mouth but often speaks the truth.

Reactions: SBRSarge
Wheile I like to tease my Texas friends, a lot of good folks came for there, and one of my favorite singer/musicians.

I remember hearing that on the truck radio by TVZ when it first came out. It's been a favorite ever since.

Thats probably the most sung song I sing when I'm alone running my backhoe. Kinda like singing in the shower.

Heyjackass posted a few weeks back that the Shot spotter had picked up around 77,000 gun shots from January 1 to June 1. Works out to around 3,500 shots per week so current total is around 87,000 as of today. That is some abysmal accuracy.

IMG_5721.jpeg

Reactions: RTH1800
Heyjackass posted a few weeks back that the Shot spotter had picked up around 77,000 gun shots from January 1 to June 1. Works out to around 3,500 shots per week so current total is around 87,000 as of today. That is some abysmal accuracy.

View attachment 8165721
What they really need.... is some criminal control.

Odd we have street parties, mostly white crowd, and haven’t had anyone shot yet and at least half of the people have guns. All black similar events routinely turn into a Wild West show and it’s white supremacy even though there isn’t anyone white within a zip code of the event. I’m no stranger to performing mental gymnastics trying to rationalize the outcome I want on occasion, usually involving explaining the need for another gun to my wife, but the US black culture has literally made up narratives on almost every topic so divorced from reality it has most likely reduced their collective ability to reason to equal that of a house plant.