• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Juneteenth

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Juneteenth is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African Americans. Juneteenth marks the anniversary of the announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger on June 19, 1865, proclaiming freedom for enslaved people in Texas.
No one has asked me how I want my children and grandchildren educated
No one asked me if I wanted perfectly good products "reformulated"

Am I the only one noticing the changes in America that no one is asking me about ?

Reactions: Beefmanne
see-nobody-cares.gif

This is what "Free Money" will buy you........... Opening the discussion to all of the examples of a government who is attempting to give people everything they want / need.
Free housing, free medical, free education, __________
Another of my Dad's sayings "Son, there is nothing free in life. Someone is paying for it".... He was right. I'm paying for much more than I am getting. Connect the dots.

Juneteenth is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African Americans. Juneteenth marks the anniversary of the announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger on June 19, 1865, proclaiming freedom for enslaved people in Texas.
No one has asked me how I want my children and grandchildren educated
No one asked me if I wanted perfectly good products "reformulated"

Am I the only one noticing the changes in America that no one is asking me about ?
Been noticing it for quite a while. Saw a commercial last night with all of these singers actors and sports figures and you could swear they were slaves at one time.
Oh by the way, fuck all this political correctness.
I thought it was gay month? Looks like it got hi-jacked by the 13%. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
In modern America where oatmeal and pancake syrup is racist, how can the phrase "Juneteenth" not be considered racist and horribly offensive? Is it not implying that African Americans then, and now are ignorant, that they can't pronounce it and/or don't know what day the holiday is on?

This one has puzzled me for years, that the term lived on, even long before the liberals went nuts and decided everyone and everything was offensive.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I saw that the National Weather Service labeled yesterday Juneteenth. It kinda pissed me off since it was actually Father's Day and not some made up holiday.

But I guess celebrating Father's Day wouldn't be inclusive to most black folks, so...

I saw that the National Weather Service labeled yesterday Juneteenth. It kinda pissed me off since it was actually Father's Day and not some made up holiday.

But I guess celebrating Father's Day wouldn't be inclusive to most black folks, so...
All part of the plan. Have some more Koolaid.

Reactions: pwc001
It seems to me that all these groups who need their own month,day,week,parade or whatever to validate themselves have no real merit of their own to stand on.

It seems to me that all these groups who need their own month,day,week,parade or whatever to validate themselves have no real merit of their own to stand on.
I'd be more impressed to see some video of them putting in a 10 hour day working a "Dirty Job"..... I'm the welder on the right.

Attachments

• Dirty Job 1.jpg
    Dirty Job 1.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Expert684
My wife (partner, she, her, honey, babe) came home tonight and told me that the 'Uniform Guy', an American of mexican descent (aka mexican) told her 'Juneteenth' to him was like 'Cinco de Mayo'. A made up holiday by 'White Guys'.

You know, I think that sums it up.

Other than Colt 44's, is there a drink to celebrate 'Juneteenth'?

If you're offended, google 'Sarcasm' and if it doesn't make much sense to you, then remember my pronoun is 'Fuck You'

Reactions: Pharmseller
My wife (partner, she, her, honey, babe) came home tonight and told me that the 'Uniform Guy', an American of mexican descent (aka mexican) told her 'Juneteenth' to him was like 'Cinco de Mayo'. A made up holiday by 'White Guys'.

You know, I think that sums it up.

Other than Colt 44's, is there a drink to celebrate 'Juneteenth'?

If you're offended, google 'Sarcasm' and if it doesn't make much sense to you, then remember my pronoun is 'Fuck You'
I'm not offended in the least.
What the majority seems to be overlooking is while America is taking all these "Made up, white Guy Holidays"... The entire rest of the world is hard at work. Don't get me wrong, Major Holidays are a wonderful tradition mostly enjoyed by children. I watched the rest of the world today. Japan is now two trading days ahead of Wall Street when it opens, Europe has moved billions of dollars while we shut down. Quatar cut a deal to supply Germany with LNG, Russia became China's largest oil supplier and the list goes on... Somewhere off in the future someone is going to say "I wish we had all those wasted day's back, we really need them now"......

Reactions: Mwalex
I'm not offended in the least.
What the majority seems to be overlooking is while America is taking all these "Made up, white Guy Holidays"... The entire rest of the world is hard at work. Don't get me wrong, Major Holidays are a wonderful tradition mostly enjoyed by children. I watched the rest of the world today. Japan is now two trading days ahead of Wall Street when it opens, Europe has moved billions of dollars while we shut down. Quatar cut a deal to supply Germany with LNG, Russia became China's largest oil supplier and the list goes on... Somewhere off in the future someone is going to say "I wish we had all those wasted day's back, we really need them now"......
You can ask anyone who knows me, I've always said a holiday is jut another excuse for not working. I'm serious.