• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Junk for sale-Gun, shooting and stabby things inside

robbf213

Private
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Texas
All kinda of crap you may or may not know you needed. More added as I stumble across it. If you want more detailed pics of something just ask. Prices include shipping. PayPal F&F or add the 3% bloodmoney, USPS money order works too. Not really looking for trades, need suppressor $$$

Manfrotto 322rc2 head, well used and kinda dirty, needs a little tlc but works, has the regular plate and a Larue picatinny rail adapter $125

Seekins mcsr 15" rail has barrel nut(new) and screws, no box, good shape, few small dings $125

G-Code holsters from left to right, HK USP 45 with retention $55
STI 2011 5" $50
HK VP9 $40

Magpul mlok tripod attachment $30
MPA barracade stop, old style non rotating $30

RCBS 300BO dies p/n 22407 $40

Absolutely beautiful Skyblade knife, too pretty to me to cut stuff with. $300

Cutoff saw with jig to cut 223 to make 300bo, works great. $90

34mm low rings, like new, don't remember the brand but they're solid. I paid $125, yours for $80

Last edited:
Damn. I wish I woud hlave tread this yesterday. I blew all of my toy money for the month today on my Pinzgauer.

All kinda of crap you may or may not know you needed. More added as I stumble across it. If you want more detailed pics of something just ask. Prices include shipping. PayPal F&F or add the 3% bloodmoney, USPS money order works too.

Two Glock rear sight tools $40 each

Manfrotto 322rc2 head, well used and kinda dirty but works and has a Larue picatinny rail adapter $125

Reactions: robbf213
Bump for a truly great seller. Went far out of his way to make up for a small misunderstanding. Buy with confidence.