• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Jurassic whatever

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
I would give this movie a solid meh.....There were big, medium, and small dinosaurs that would eat you. The good guys always get away, barely, but the bad guys get spit on with acid and eaten. The good guys get away from the bad guys in the end and the world is safe again. If you saw JP 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then you have already seen this movie. If this review saves you money, I am open to donations. Contact me for PP instructions. You are welcome. Edited to add: I was accompanied by the one and only Ms 502, and we had a lovely date, even if I had already seen the movie that I had never seen before.

I'm going to wait for Top Jurrasic Avengers World to come out. You know where Dinosaurs have super powers and save the world from Iranian Lesbian Midget Transformers. And the subtitles are in English because it's a Chinese film. Then I won't go and see that.

Well, In the first place, I wasn't gonna go watch it.....but thanks for the heads up anyway......enjoyed your review👍

I see it tomorrow with my wife, daughters, and my parents. It's our 19th wedding anniversary, and our 13 year old is really into dinosaurs. She's talking about being a paleontologist, and some entertaining movies with dinosaurs never really seems to hurt.

Branden

Reactions: 502Chevelle
If your kids have grown up watching the series, they will like it, and it’s always good to go on a family outing. My wife and I still had a nice date night, even if I thought the movie was a repeat.

Fuck that whole franchise! The first Jurassic Park movie was literally the only movie to ever scare the shit outta me and freak me out for weeks to come. Granted I was only like 3 or 4 and my asshole older brother told me it was real. Only positive thing about it was I hated dinosaurs so much after that, I immediately hated Barney and never watched that shit.