• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just a man and his guitar.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I have this on vinyl. On a good system his tone will just rip your heart out. And what a guitar, a vintage Les Paul with a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece.

a vintage Les Paul with a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece.
    You meant to say an automatic way to throw the guitar out of tune.
    There's a reason Bigsby is nothing but an antique novelty.
    Tailpiece/bridges need to be as solid as possible to 1-keep the guitar in tune, and 2-add sustain.
    Acoustics get bone bridge saddle and nut, electrics get solid brass bridge and tailpiece, the heavier the better.
    Been playing 50+ years and I have owned a Bigsby in the past....have a small clue about this shit.

Hmm….
    IMG_0919.jpeg

You meant to say an automatic way to throw the guitar out of tune.
    There's a reason Bigsby is nothing but an antique novelty.
    Tailpiece/bridges need to be as solid as possible to 1-keep the guitar in tune, and 2-add sustain.
    Acoustics get bone bridge saddle and nut, electrics get solid brass bridge and tailpiece, the heavier the better.
    Been playing 50+ years and I have owned a Bigsby in the past....have a small clue about this shit.
    No, I said exactly what I meant to say. It's a beautiful vintage guitar.