• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just A Scam Warning To Fellow Handloaders

billt

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2007
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
With primer and powder component prices soaring, and a very limited supply, be cautious of who you order from. I came across this place, "Reloads Wholesale", from another shooting website. It looks perfectly legit, and they've got a nice website.

They show pre-pandemic prices, with most EVERYTHING showing, "Add To Cart". I then E-Mailed them and they confirmed that if it shows "Add To Cart" it is in stock, and is available for immediate shipment. Then I checked their payment method by putting a few items in my "cart", and hit, "Proceed To Checkout".

This is where I became suspicious. You can only pay by credit card, if you go through a long and complicated phone app. No secure Visa link like most every other place has. Then I ran their address, which is listed on their website as, 4927 Yellowstone Blvd Houston, TX 77021, on Google Earth. And it comes up as a run down house, in a rather crappy section of Houston.

No doubt this place is a total SCAM with a capital S. I was all set to place a large order. Now I'm out of breath from running away. Stay away from this place, and warn any fellow reloaders to do the same. I wouldn't trust this joint any further than I could throw a grand piano. When these kind of shortages take place like they are now, along with skyrocketing prices, always check and apply due diligence BEFORE you order anything. And the oldest saying in the book always applies. If it looks too good to be true..... It is.

I’ve been getting all my supplies FTF locally via local/regional forums, word of mouth and social media.

No fucking sales tax, shipping, hazmat fees, scam outfits or other problems.

Reactions: OG10 and Milf Dots
Warning signs for scam sites ...
  1. Crappy grammar on the web site
  2. Everything in stock at normal prices
  3. Address either not listed or a residential neighborhood
  4. No normal credit card payment option
  5. Payments including Bitcoin, Zelle, or Venmo
Run from any or all of those ... they're total scams.

Driving traffic to the site will do nothing. It's not like click bait for ads. Nothing there to generate money through traffic.

At any rate, it's a new domain purchased on 11/16/21

whois reloadswholesale.com
Domain Name: RELOADSWHOLESALE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2655303594_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2021-11-16T08:56:38Z
Creation Date: 2021-11-16T08:56:38Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-11-16T08:56:38Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Plus, hosted in France!

host reloadswholesale.com
reloadswholesale.com has address 178.33.25.117

inetnum: 178.33.25.112 - 178.33.25.127
netname: HostStage_43481102
descr: HostStage
org: ORG-HA260-RIPE

Can I get some French Fries with my primers???

Thanks for driving traffic to the scammers site

Driving traffic to the site will do nothing. It's not like click bait for ads. Nothing there to generate money through traffic.
I get that but its not my point.
Its hard to get scammed if you dont know where to go to get scammed.
Now there is a nice golden road leading people there on the most popular shooting site. I bet the number of people who would ever have visited that site or seen it turn up in a search just went up orders of magnitude.

• Haha
Reactions: BuLLet
Yeah but, this whole post is a 'Warning' to not buy from them...

Not a 'hey look I found primers/powder in stock, go buy some' :)

Clearly you havnet visited the optics section. Its nothing but dumbasses looking to get scammed lol

Reactions: lash
Here is their business address they list run through Zillow.

And here is what that address looks like.

ANY site that has EVERYTHING we can't get these days AND has it for pre-COVID/pre-Biden prices is a scam.

1638900159573.png

Oh this gets even better..... :)

"Reload Powder will be charged a $35.00 hazardous materials fee if shipped by 2nd Day or Next Day Air."
I always prefer to have my reload powder shipped by Next Day Air. Don't you?
(we need to come up with a special font for sarcasm)

Reactions: BuLLet
Now there is a nice golden road leading people there on the most popular shooting site. I bet the number of people who would ever have visited that site or seen it turn up in a search just went up orders of magnitude.

Seriously?

So in other words, it gets the dumb money out of the market that would otherwise be competing with our funds for these limited, sought after reloading supplies.

Sounds good to me.

Well yeah. Now it has google search returns where as before google didnt acknowledge it. Granted this thread is the top and basically only result but still. Before you had to know it existed, now you dont.

Yes mom

This is fucking retarded. If you can’t read, you shouldn’t be buying things or you deserve to get scammed. Your mental gymnastics is a head scratcher. If you’re not researching random websites you deserve to get scammed.

Reactions: 308pirate
glad i only buy from reputable dealers. thanks for the warning and reminder not to deter from this

I questioned them about not being able to pay by way of a secure link Visa, and they sent me this E-Mail :

"Congratulations Sir/madam Visa card payment are now acceptable since we were on a limit, no payment was to be done earlier via Visa card you can now place your order and Get in touch with the contact info on the website and proceed with your order !!

So I go to the website, and absolutely nothing has changed. They still want you to pay by phone app. using Bitcoin, Zelle, or Venmo. I'm screwing with them. Next I'm going to ask them why their business address is a run down, shit hole house? I have a feeling that will end the correspondence.

I hate to admit it but I filled my cart yesterday with stuff before I realized something was wrong and did a google search.

There are several of these, the first google hit for "Reloder 15 in stock" is now alpha-ex firearms, a scam site; but there are several more. They seem to be proliferating. The tip-offs are as others have mentioned, but also:
  • A prominent Chat Box popping up offering you assistance
  • A rolling scroll of stuff like "Jim in OK just bought XYZ"
  • A tally of how many sold; eg for Retumbo 8# "168 sold in past 24 hours" (I wish there were that much Retumbo around)
Here are just some of the sites I can find right now:
The retards at alphaexfirearms have stolen information from a legit gun store in KS by the same name and list the FFL of a local dude in Lawrence KS on their website: https://www.fflscope.com/ffl/548045013k05148/hadley-sean-david
The legit ma and pa store doesn't have a website, so this was custom made to steal their identity and make it look legit. A thread on LRH has local guys talking about reporting it to the police and BATFE - so far there is nothing they can do.

Gotta admit they've done a pretty good job. There are multiple local news reports of guys getting scammed out of thousands of dollars: https://sauconsource.com/2021/10/10/mans-1000-gunpowder-purchase-turns-out-to-be-fraudulent-police/

With primer and powder component prices soaring, and a very limited supply, be cautious of who you order from. I came across this place, "Reloads Wholesale", from another shooting website. It looks perfectly legit, and they've got a nice website.

They show pre-pandemic prices, with most EVERYTHING showing, "Add To Cart". I then E-Mailed them and they confirmed that if it shows "Add To Cart" it is in stock, and is available for immediate shipment. Then I checked their payment method by putting a few items in my "cart", and hit, "Proceed To Checkout".

This is where I became suspicious. You can only pay by credit card, if you go through a long and complicated phone app. No secure Visa link like most every other place has. Then I ran their address, which is listed on their website as, 4927 Yellowstone Blvd Houston, TX 77021, on Google Earth. And it comes up as a run down house, in a rather crappy section of Houston.

No doubt this place is a total SCAM with a capital S. I was all set to place a large order. Now I'm out of breath from running away. Stay away from this place, and warn any fellow reloaders to do the same. I wouldn't trust this joint any further than I could throw a grand piano. When these kind of shortages take place like they are now, along with skyrocketing prices, always check and apply due diligence BEFORE you order anything. And the oldest saying in the book always applies. If it looks too good to be true..... It is.
Apparently, AMERICAN PRIMERS in Columbus Ohio is another of these. They have the same wormy checkout payment system for CCs.

Try checking out (partially) to see their pay by credit card run-around.

Tell me if you don't change your mind.

I did.

Apparently these fake suppliers are popping up everywhere.

Reading his post made you go buy something there?
You guys have all missed his point, thus proving it.

His point, made earlier in the thread (6 months ago) is that this scam site didn’t even show on Google’s radar until everybody reading this thread, just had to go see it for themselves and googling it and looking up the location. Now it shows in Google as a first hit.

If you don’t understand this and it boggles your mind, then, here’s your sign.

You guys have all missed his point, thus proving it.

His point, made earlier in the thread (6 months ago) is that this scam site didn’t even show on Google’s radar until everybody reading this thread, just had to go see it for themselves and googling it and looking up the location. Now it shows in Google as a first hit.

If you don’t understand this and it boggles your mind, then, here’s your sign.
YOU guys have missed the point!

So if I went to google this site and found NONE OF THE WARNINGS, I might have brought from it, HUH HUH HUH??? (EDIT: So, Google must have been spying on me. NOW, later, they keep throwing scam links at me even when I'm not asking for them.)

So I say we're serving the public interest, and you're just whining about nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
T
Thanks for driving traffic to the scammers site
Those whining about us "driving traffic to the scammers" are but TOTALLY missing the point. People who might read us and then go visit the scammer aren't going to be buying there (unless they are complete morons, and they still won't buy there, because it's a scam).

We're performing a public service by alerting the SH community to the scammers......I just got on this side of things today, after coming to SH to "research" American Primers, one of the scammers. First Crown Firearms and Reloads Wholesale seem to be a couple of about 635 more someone else reported finding!!! Not even the Better Business Burea of Ohio had any dirt on American Primers.

WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF? Google will direct you to these (ad paying) scammers BEFORE google will direct you to any scam warnings.

EPH GOOGLE.

AND REALLY EPH SCAMMERS.

Oh, one and the same?
Seems legit, they just have lots of powder in stock

View attachment 7880912
THIS MUST BE BIDEN BUYING FOR THE AMERICAN MILITARY???????? https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/7880912/

FYI, it wasn’t the scam warning he was pointing out, it was the fact that the direct link was posted. SMDH, some people’s children…

Even the 635 scam sites that were by identified by a very diligent new member did not post any links…for that reason.

Think much?

Reactions: Milf Dots
Posting the direct link actually caused that fraud site to really gain in Google's algorithm, which will result in even more people getting scammed.

For the naive, posting the direct link was the stupid mistake. DON'T POST DIRECT LINKS for SCAM SITES.

Are some people's children going to buy ammo and guns on these scam sites? I'm trying to think through your position.

Are some people's children going to buy ammo and guns on these scam sites? I'm trying to think through your position.
Do you understand how Google works? I don’t think you do or you would understand what we are saying.

He would have been fine to list the company name and even the website if using long hand and NOT a direct link. I don’t think that we’re getting through to you and therein lies the problem if you represent a majority here.

Do you understand how Google works? I don’t think you do or you would understand what we are saying.

He would have been fine to list the company name and even the website if using long hand and NOT a direct link. I don’t think that we’re getting through to you and therein lies the problem if you represent a majority here.
Well, I've used the company names but not a direct link, even though it was providence a copy of a link I provided did not itself link.

But my question remains: Are some people's children going to buy ammo and guns on these scam sites? I'm trying to think through your position. The most harm I see are some gullibles losing their money.......and hopefully learning in the process.

Change my mind?

Easiest way to find out if a website is a scam is to check if they have Retumbo, Varget, H4350, Fed 215M and CCI 450s in stock. If they have all these in stock then 100% it's a scam.

Easiest way to find out if a website is a scam is to check if they have Retumbo, Varget, H4350, Fed 215M and CCI 450s in stock. If they have all these in stock then 100% it's a scam.
Nah, if they don't take any of the major CC, and take zelle, vemo or crypto, it's a scam site. Retumbo has been available in the past week or so. Varget and H4350 are not that uncommon to have available.

Reactions: Peterock
Anyone ever order from Bulk Reloading Supplies??? Red flags all over it!!! Almost ordered, until they asked for payment info after placing order, via text or email??? Didn't happen!!! But they do have an FFL, and its on the ATF site, interesting!!!

Anyone ever order from Bulk Reloading Supplies??? Red flags all over it!!! Almost ordered, until they asked for payment info after placing order, via text or email??? Didn't happen!!! But they do have an FFL, and its on the ATF site, interesting!!!
It’s a scam. I know that you don’t want it to be, but everything about it screams scam. You think a tiny shop run out of someone’s house has a sales and import manager? Most people that get scammed do so because they want something to be true that isn’t. Don’t be most people.

It’s a scam. I know that you don’t want it to be, but everything about it screams scam. You think a tiny shop run out of someone’s house has a sales and import manager? Most people that get scammed do so because they want something to be true that isn’t. Don’t be most people.
Yup, almost got me, almost!!!

Nah, if they don't take any of the major CC, and take zelle, vemo or crypto, it's a scam site. Retumbo has been available in the past week or so. Varget and H4350 are not that uncommon to have available.
Lol, ordered Varget from midway, but they didn't have CCI450's out of stock and no back order!!! They're legit!!! 🤣