• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just another day in da neighborhood!

lobotomies would be more helpful , but that's my solution for the pro communist dimacrats as well so .

Reactions: Mwalex
what was going on there?
Looks like they was having gang tryouts. Usually the winners remain anonymous, but the losers are usually honor roll students that were well on their way to becoming doctors, researchers, scientists, astronauts, but those gang field days get in the way.

8286d2d40db017f9575978461f62ca57.jpg

I always consider using my car as a battering ram when I see a fight going on between a group of people. I figure why hurt my knuckles, when I can just use the grocery getter as my knock around tool!

I found a turtle in the field yesterday, where the top of the shell was tore open and the turtle was gone. Just the damaged shell remained. Same thing going on here. Animals, acting like animals!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Very sad that Americans are living around this kind of stuff, seeming more than I ever realized.

Looks perfectly legal to me. People attacking and killing one another and no police involved, therefore it did not happen and is not important.

This is an ideal community according to Democrats. No police, everyone on welfare so no one misses work today, free medical for the people who get cut, shot, stabbed or run over and no one will miss school.

• Love
Reactions: riverside jeep
Very sad that Americans are living around this kind of stuff, seeming more than I ever realized.

Oh God. This fuckstain cant see the forest for the trees.

Sad that we have a govt that not only allows it but promotes it..........for votes, while at the same time telling you they care.

Oh God. This fuckstain cant see the forest for the trees.

Sad that we have a govt that not only allows it but promotes it..........for votes.
The government is awful, but you have to be pretty fucking retarded to think anybody wants kids shooting each other, and ramming each other, in broad daylight.

The government is awful, but you have to be pretty fucking retarded to think anybody wants kids shooting each other, and ramming each other, in broad daylight.
What exactly do you think "Defund the Police" will result in? You have to be a retard to think those people don't know it will result in more of this.

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

Would the govt risk a child having a higher risk of heart inflammation from taking a vaccine in order to protect them from a virus that doesnt kill them? Just to keep the narrative going?

That isn’t the desired outcome. But they knew this stuff was going to happen, and they didn’t care. The only outcome they care about is their agenda, they know what is going to happen because of it. But they don’t give a shit.

What exactly do you think "Defund the Police" will result in? You have to be a retard to think those people don't know it will result in more of this.
Les cons gagnent toujours, ils sont trop.

i know a lot of folks might think the residents somehow asked for this, or deserve it in some way, but as somebody that lived in a crip neighborhood, i can tell you that most of the folks are probably decent people that in no way deserve to live in these hell holes.

Reactions: pmclaine and Choid
i know a lot of folks might think the residents somehow asked for this, or deserve it in some way, but as somebody that lived in a crip neighborhood, i can tell you that most of the folks are probably decent people that in no way deserve to live in these hell holes.
The one filming seemed to enjoy the beatdown and I think it was her that gave the 'holla of approval' when the vehicle crashed into them. She thought it was great until she figured out her kid might get shot. They may or may not deserve to live it that shithole, but I sure as Hell don't want them living anywhere near me.

Yet, they keep voting for the ass-wipes that perpetuating this kind of behavior. Or, when the cops do show up to do something about it, all these poor "residents" turn on the cops like a rabid dog. Fuck-em. You get what you pay for.
When they do get tired of living in that filth, they move into my neighborhood, and bring that hood-rat filth with them.
My whole city has become a "crip neighborhood", the town I grew up in and have loved my whole life. I can step out of my front door, any day of the week, and eventually I'll hear gunfire. Now, I can't wait to get out of this shithole.

Reactions: MtnCreek and JakeM
The one filming seemed to enjoy the beatdown and I think it was her that gave the 'holla of approval' when the vehicle crashed into them. She thought it was great until she figured out her kid might get shot. They may or may not deserve to live it that shithole, but I sure as Hell don't want them living anywhere near me.
there is also an element of desensitization.

for example, when i first moved into the crip neighborhood and there was a felony stop on my street with several squad cars and some perps face down on the ground, i would wonder what happened? did anyone get shot? are my neighbors ok?
after a while, if there was a felony stop on my my street, i just wondered how long i would have to wait to be able to park.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
Yet, they keep voting for the ass-wipes that perpetuating this kind of behavior. Or, when the cops do show up to do something about it, all these poor "residents" turn on the cops like a rabid dog. Fuck-em. You get what you pay for.
When they do get tired of living in that filth, they move into my neighborhood, and bring that hood-rat filth with them.
My whole city has become a "crip neighborhood", the town I grew up in and have loved my whole life. I can step out of my front door, any day of the week, and eventually I'll hear gunfire. Now, I can't wait to get out of this shithole.
brainwashed by liberal media lies. i find it hard to blame them entirely for what they think is the truth.

All fun and games until the lead starts flying in your direction...:mad:

Sub Saharan Africa is coming to a town near you. If you don’t like it you are a racist.

Now, please enjoy the benefits of our diverse and woke country.

Reactions: JakeM and MtnCreek
Any chance there's an apartment for rent there? This would be fantastic entertainment right after work while dinner is being prepared.

I’m thinking that AOC has already had a labotomy.
I keep waiting for the AOC college gang-bang sex tape to be released. I know it's out there somewhere. Of course, she would have no shame. The libtards would view it as a badge of honor.

Reactions: RTH1800
How does that dude get crunched between two cars and run away?

Because the more useless you are and the less you contribute to a productive society the more physical damage you can take and still survive.

The phone got dropped just as it was getting good.

Reactions: RTH1800
Hey, hey, hey these are part of the finest 13% the USA has to offer. We need to give them more money and less work so they can "adapt" to their newly acquired freedom. They are only, what? 4 generations from working the cotton fields for Whitey. This shit show is coming to a suburb near you, they must be integrated, accepted and your bloodlines IQ reduced.

• Wow
Reactions: Steel+Killer