• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just another new guy from Nebraska

jangus

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2020
Well, at least I'm not a native Nebraskan. Looking forward to gleaning some knowledge of long distance shooting practices.

I'm from Nebraska as well. And new to the hide. Lots of information to navigate here. Think I lurked for a couple mo this before I posted anything lol

Former Nebraskan. Lived in Lincoln for nine years and moved home last summer.

Lots of good guys in NE. I know quite a few that do a lot of shooting on the East side of the state

Thanks for the welcome. Shootings decent, I need more range time though. Currently just starting the process of finding out what works best in the rifle. Savage 12FV chambered in 6.5CR, installed in a 110 Tactical stock (yeah, no more blink mag) with a Vortex 5-25X56 Strike Eagle. I'll start stretching its legs out as far as possible at the range I belong to when the weather warms up above 50 later this week/early next week. So far at 100 yds, it's sub moa using 125gr Winchester range ammo.