• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Just another REMF

Grande

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2013
Finland
Hi all,
I come in peace from the great country of Finland (dont laugh).
Interested in what this forum is all about so decided to become a member.

Zero long range training, my MOS was from another world compared to it.
Now a peace loving, beard growing reservist.

Oh and as a forward warning, expect my posts to be pic heavy.
I like to shoot the Canon as much as anything that goes bang.

Welcome..Finland has quite the shooting heritage..Lots of Hunters..

welcome to the hide!
only thing i know about finland is.......i am doing my part to boost your economy.you know,lapua! brass,bullets,loaded ammo and lots of it!!.........dave

Hei Grande, welcome to the forum. My son spent several years studying at the University at Jyvaskyla. My wife and spent 1 month there several years ago during the summer. What a shock to see the sun up at 11 at night. We absolutely love the country, the people and the food. Spent time in Roveniemi, Kuopio, Ivalo, Inari, Ouhlu, Turku and Helsinki just name a few. I really like the idea of "every man's right" as far as accessing wilderness areas. I only wish our country could grasp this concept. I would love to see any pictures you post.