• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just bend over

In order to streamline the system and make life safer for both the robbers and robbee, the following system should be implemented ASAP.

Muggers, burglars, armed robbers etc should register at the county tax office.
Taxpayers will be randomly selected to be a victim on a daily basis and assigned a random amount to be paid into the general crime fund.
Each registered criminal shall be issued a check weekly from the crime fund.
Current taxes paid to fund the police department shall be redirected to the crime fund.
The police department shall be replaced by a complaint line where taxpayers may vent about their selection as a victim.
911 call centers can be closed, redirecting the call to the complaint line.
Anyone committing random actual crimes who is not registered as a full time criminal shall be admonished and asked to register as a soon as convenient and be issued a temporary part-time criminal number so payments may be processed directly.

There are some details to be worked out on the payment scale for criminals, registered street muggers might get paid less than registered high-end cat burglars, but that may be overridden by equality issues.

Just curious if anyone knows the gun laws there?
While handing a perp your wallet with your left, shoot 'em with the CC in your right! :cool:

At least they were given permission to run people over if they try to stop you in your vehicle

Reactions: geek65
Who will come to fill out the reports after Antifa goons end up face down in the street?
Because if there’s no law enforcement - there is nobody to protect the people who are causing the trouble from the people who just want to be left alone....

I will listen to them after they live with a hole in there head or chest . that's wonderful advice to obey a criminal lol my ass .

Reactions: geek65
If the residents voted for the council members then they must believe nothing will happen to them and they don't need Police anymore and the items that will get taken from them can be considered reparations for their sins of being white. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm just going to have to expect that "they" are going to do bodily harm and the outcome is in their hands. F them! NOT taking my SH^%! Mac:mad::mad:

just
un
real... i never would have suspected things would have turned the way they have.
watch that vid of that yugo lady again. its here, and its almost game time

I cannot fucking believe how far this country has fallen in six months.......

I'm just about sick and fucking tired of this shit show and am close to having had enough.

Let's get this fucking show on the road, my skills with firearms are the highest they've ever been and my knees won't last much longer.

there you are, right there.... the left testing to determine just how submissive we are... what say you??? what is the response that gets their collective attention??

In order to streamline the system and make life safer for both the robbers and robbee, the following system should be implemented ASAP.

Muggers, burglars, armed robbers etc should register at the county tax office.
Taxpayers will be randomly selected to be a victim on a daily basis and assigned a random amount to be paid into the general crime fund.
Each registered criminal shall be issued a check weekly from the crime fund.
Current taxes paid to fund the police department shall be redirected to the crime fund.
The police department shall be replaced by a complaint line where taxpayers may vent about their selection as a victim.
911 call centers can be closed, redirecting the call to the complaint line.
Anyone committing random actual crimes who is not registered as a full time criminal shall be admonished and asked to register as a soon as convenient and be issued a temporary part-time criminal number so payments may be processed directly.

There are some details to be worked out on the payment scale for criminals, registered street muggers might get paid less than registered high-end cat burglars, but that may be overridden by equality issues.
That almost sounds like a Star Trek episode where there were no bombs, just extermination chambers. The computers generated the death list based on where the other computer "aimed."

I cannot fucking believe how far this country has fallen in six months.......

I'm just about sick and fucking tired of this shit show and am close to having had enough.

Let's get this fucking show on the road, my skills with firearms are the highest they've ever been and my knees won't last much longer.

Find a good spot lay prone save the knees for the victory parade .

Belt fed grenades!
m-47-striker-automatic-grenade-launcher-because-fuck-you-and-everyone-53795421~2.png

Two places that don't have a fucking thing to do,,but drink.
Minneapolis,,,any place in komifornia.

Who will come to fill out the reports after Antifa goons end up face down in the street?
Because if there’s no law enforcement - there is nobody to protect the people who are causing the trouble from the people who just want to be left alone....

That's what so many fail to grasp. Get rid of the police, PLEASE, so that we can fuck your world up.

Will “we” actually do something? Or is this just another step towards the fall of the republic and death without a bang but with a whisper?

My guess is that this is once again another step towards the silent fall....and no one will do anything to right this ship.

was the only photo i had on hand....so youll see flash bangs and like it.
NO ONE LIKES FLASH BANGS

*opens eyes with no visibility*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
Just curious if anyone knows the gun laws there?
While handing a perp your wallet with your left, shoot 'em with the CC in your right! :cool: